Chapter 24: Closure

About an hour past and you heard a knock at the door. Dabi had came once he was done doing what he had to do. This was the first time he had come over and as soon as he walked in you guys headed into your room. The silent was loud but you soon broke that.

"Thanks for just telling all my fucking business to my best friend." Your arms were crossed as he looked over at you. He never really showed much emotion on his face so it was hard to tell if he cared or not about anything you said. You highly doubted that a highly ranked criminal would give a damn about your emotions though.

"Bird boy popped one of my tires on my bike... I had to hit him back where it would hurt him the most." He said that so nonchantly...

"So you had to tell him you fucked me? You couldnt think of anything else that couldve been just as insulting or something?" Your voice was filled with irriation. You werent trying to let your anger get the best of you right now but knowing Dabi he was just gonna poke you until you exploded. That was his goal though, he liked seeing you mad at him. He believes that when a person is angry thats how they truly feel and those emotions shouldve never be kept in... hence why he takes it out on innocent people. Not the best 'coping mechanism.'

He laughed. "Well what else was gonna say? I know how close you guys are, plus not like what I said wasnt true." He had then smirked at you. You had the strongest love/hate relationship with that stupid little smirk. He knew what he was doing but this wasnt the time for that.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Which part was true the whole 'I'm not interested' or 'I just like fucking her.' I've told you before Dabi, just because you dont have feelings or emotions. I still do."

"Tch." The room grew silent for atleast 15 seconds... he didnt know what to say and for some reason him not answering your question pissed you off. You stood up.

"I lost my best friend today because of you. I cant compete nor can I even go near the yardhouse for the next month. Probably even longer knowing Keigo. I wouldnt be surprised if I'm just kicked off at this point. NONE OF THEM WILL EVER TRUST ME AGAIN, BECAUSE I WAS PROTECTING YOU!"

Now Dabi was standing up. He didnt care that you were mad right now, he thought it was hot but he saw those tears start to form in the corner of your eyes. It made him get that weird feeling again, like he mightve cared just a little bit...

"I do like fucking you, even if it was one time, I enjoyed it i guess... but remember beautiful." He grabbed your chin. "You lied to protect them. No telling what Decay wouldve made me do if I havent pulled enough strings to keep you guys 'safe.'" He used air quotes when he said "safe," but he wasnt done talking just yet. He caressed his fingers back and forth across your cheek, locking eyes with you. "I told that best friend of yours I wasnt interested because I knew it would piss him and you off. Ill be damned if that fucker tried to speak for me."

You swatted his hand off of your face, causing Dabi to get a little upset at the action. He was being somewhat sincere right now and you just didnt want to hear it. You felt as if you were being used as a pawn right now. He got closer to you just to make his number one enemy mad. It just didnt feel right. He grabbed your wrist and squeezed it tightly pulling you close to him.

"Let go of me, please..." You winced at his grip, his hand felt warm like he was about to set off his quirk.

"I dont let go of the things that are deemed precious to me, but you are going to listen. I dont give fuck how mad you are about this whole situation with Hawks, but-" He leaned in closer to your face, being only a centimeter apart, you could feel both of you guys breaths start to intertwine. "You knew what you were getting into, bitch. You knew either way this was all going to blow up in your face at any given moment. Suck it up and move on. So what you lost your so called best friend, there's no going back and the deal still remains. Whether he likes you or not..." You looked up at him and felt the slightest bit of sincerity in his voice. He if he was seething through his teeth while talking you felt it not only with your quirk but the energy in those words... they had meaning. He could easily just go and do anything he wanted to the gang. Youre basically not apart of it anymore, and you could tell he kept that deal, that pact, for you. Your stomach grew with butterflies. He proceed to what he had to say before you could respond.

He loosened his grip up a little, "Oh. And I'm gonna have to punish you for the way you were talking to me. You may be pretty but that can only get you so far." That stupid smirk was on his face again. You knew what he meant by punished and honestly after the day you were having... maybe you needed it. You sighed letting go of the angry that was filled inside of you just release.

"Punish me then."
~~~
sorry if there's any mistakes. also dont be mad at me besties, but im gonna post the smut tmmrw morning... i promise. i want this one to be really good and better detailed for you guys and its not to those standards yet. im sorry for the delay but it will be worth it. love you guys(: (Words: 1022)