Chapter 12: You Lied To Me...

Thirty minutes had passed by, Keigo, Rumi, and Fat had arrived at your apartment. Everyone sat down in your room waiting to hear what you had to say, you hardly ever called meetings so it kinda confused everyone as to why they were here right now. They had been at the hospital with Shouta all day so you knew they were tired, but you wanted to make this late meeting quick.

Keigo was the first to speak. "So, Y/N is there a reason you called us here this late?"

You let out a heavy sigh before you opened your mouth to speak. "I lied to you guys... well mainly you Keigo, and I don't have an excuse as to why. I just did because it felt like the right thing to do." Your words were coming out like vomit. "I've also been to the OLV hideout twice...I thought I could handle this all on my own and my anger got the best of me and-." You were cut off by Rumi, she hopped up from her seat.

"You're the biggest fucking idiot I know. You know that right?" She said laughing at you.

Your face contorted in confusion looking at your friend's faces right now. Keigo looked pissed, but Rumi and Fat looked like they could care less about what you just said. They figured you would try to handle things on your own, they even warned bird boy, but he was always in denial about things you would and wouldn't do. He thought he knew you but he was wrong. The person in front of him right now wasn't his best friend. She was a compulsive liar in his eyes right now.

"So what? Do you have a plan of some sort to get back at these guys or?" Fat butted in.

You looked down at your feet because you didn't have an answer or a plan to get back at these guys. "No... no, I don't. That's why I called you guys here... I need... your help." You said in a whisper. You felt so useless. You had only taken down one of their members temporarily but you knew you needed to do more.

Keigo hadn't said anything since you spilled all the beans. He didn't know what to say nor did he want to go off on you in front of everybody right now. But he finally spoke.

"I'll come up with a plan to get back at those bastards... I've already had an idea in mind but we should wait until Shouta is released to discuss it. Just know next week at the rally, we're riding dirty." You could hear the frustration in his voice especially with how tired he probably was right now. You could also tell that more than one thing was bothering him... one of those things being you.

Rumi and Fat had stood up now sensing the tension in the room between you too.

"Okay cool just let us know when we're meeting and we'll be there. Don't worry guys, we're gonna get them back for this." Fat said with a big smile on his face. So optimistic about everything.

"We oughta get going now, it's late and it's my shift to watch the yard tonight. See ya chumps!" Rumi said walking out of the door as Fat followed behind her. The door had closed and the silence in the room felt so loud.

"You lied to me...twice." The silence was broken, you could hear the pain in Keigo's voice when he said that. You never lied to him before so he felt betrayed, especially because you lied to him about the enemy... how could he trust you now?

"I know Keigo... and I'm sorry but you have to understand that-." He cut you off, he was enraged.

"UNDERSTAND WHAT? WHAT IS THERE TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND Y/N? HM? BEST FRIENDS DON'T JUST LIE TO EACH OTHER? IT'S LIKE EVER SINCE YOU MET THAT DABI GUY YOU CHANGED? WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?" His yells filled the room. Every word he said was slowly pricking at your heart like it was about to break. You didn't realize how hurt he was but that gave him no right to talk to you the way he was right now. You were not allowing him or anyone to cut you off or talk to you however they wanted to.

You stood up. "Stop. Cutting. Me. Off. When. I'm. Talking. You can be mad all you want Keigo but if you're not gonna listen-." That was the last straw. He had cut you off again and the actions that followed were not looking too good for you and Keigo's friendship.

"Why should I listen to you when all you're gonna do is just lie to my fa-." He stopped talking as soon as your hand reached up and slapped him across the face. Oh shit.

The room was silent. You and Keigo had never laid a finger on each other. He was like your brother. Someone who vowed to watch over and protect you ever since you were kids. But this changed everything. You had not only lied to him on more than one occasion you had physically laid your hands on him. He couldn't believe what you had done, but to say the least, he wasn't as shocked as you assumed. He didn't say anything else. He just got up and left. You fell to the ground distressed. The last thing you would ever think about was that night you had lost your best friend.

(Words: 937)