****Chapter 20: I Want You..****

****WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!!! 18+****

Your lips had crashed with Dabi's. Getting deeper and deeper every second. You had dropped the first aid kit that was in your hands on the ground, and wrapped your arms around his neck making the kiss last longer. He picked you up, took you into his room and threw you on his bed. He looked hungry for you and you didn't mind getting eaten right now. He was confusing, someone you were dying to figure out, but not knowing too much about made you even more aroused. You knew in this moment you knew more about him than anyone else. He never showed any type of emotions, but right now you could feel that he cared about you even if he never admitted it.

Dabi didn't make sense to you at all, but ever since the night you guys met you wanted this. He was beautiful. He always said the right things to make you get butterflies in your stomach which made you even more confused about him, but the mystery is what made you intrigued. He had done bad things to you and your friends, sure, but you couldn't help being attracted to the guy. You wanted this, he wanted this... neither of you just had the balls to really say it. You could tell his only way of expressing himself were through actions and not his words. And you liked that a lot, it proved that he isnt all talk.

His body hovered over you as he leaned down and started kissing your neck. He tugged at the bottom of your hoodie like he was asking for permission to remove it from you. You looked up at him and smirked. You had then nodded and he did just that throwing your hoodie on the ground. He continued to kissing your neck, sucking and pulling at your skin.

With every mark he left, you let out the softest moans. You grabbed a hold of his hair as he marked your entire body with his teeth causing you to wince every time he bit down. The pain was so pleasurable and you didnt want it to stop better yet, you wanted more. You could feel the bulge in his pants growing within every kiss.

Your body kept grinding against his as he made his way down to your waistline. He kissed and marked your stomach softly before he pulled your pants down. Your underwear was already soaked. He smirked seeing that he had this much control without even really doing anything yet.

"Looks like somebody wants me too, huh?" He licked his lips right before ripping your panties off and to the ground. With no hesitation, he stuck his tongue inside of you while he had two of his fingers stroking back and forth across your clit. Your body arched into him every time he hit the right spots. You could tell he was basically a pro at this.

He increased the speed of his fingers and continued to lick and suck at your pussy, he took note whenever your body arched or when you moaned to remind himself to keep doing what he was doing. Dabi wasn't a pleaser, but the sounds you were making made him want to give you everything he had. He had then lifted his head up a bit looking up at you. He spit down on your pussy and stuck his two fingers inside of you and guided his other hand to continue playing with your clit. Your moans filled the room. You were about to lose your mind, you wanted him inside of you. You wanted him to fill you up inside until your legs were uncontrollably shaking. Everything about this felt so good right now but you wanted more.

"Dabi..." You moaned. He increased his speed even more hearing you call his name like that. Your legs were twitching at every stroke and you had your eyes squeezed shut trying to keep yourself from coming too soon. Gripping the sheets, Dabi had continued to play with your pussy until you finally let out your loudest moan yet. You had came all on his fingers. He stood back up and looked down at you again. His eyes were telling you that he was just getting started and this was going to be a long night. He licked the cum off of his fingers while keeping eye contact with you. You had then tried to sit up just for him to push you back down.

"Who told you that you could get up yet? You dont wanna disobey me right now or this will hurt a lot more than you want it too." He had then unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the ground. "How bad do you want this right now?" You didnt answer, in hopes that would piss him off, and it did. You wanted the pain that he was ready to give you. You knew it would be pleasureable for you both.

He leaned down and grabbed at your neck. "When I ask you something. You answer me." He growled into you, nibbling at your ear. "So I'll ask you this again... How bad do you want this right now?" You were more than just turned on right now.

You whimpered when his hands had gripped around your neck, you loved being choked, you could feel yourself dripping down your legs but you opened your mouth to answer his question. You whispered. "So... bad..." You could hardly speak, Dabi had a tight grip around your neck so it was hard to get your words out clearly, but he heard enough. He wasnt the type to be eager or rush into anything too soon. But he wanted to be inside of you so bad, he's wanted this since the day you guys met. Your hair was messy and your eyes were slowly filling with tears. You were so beautiful to him and even more right now having you in his hold like this. He laughed.

"Good girl." He then spit on down on your pussy to lubricate the area before he had stuck himself inside of you. "Fuck..." he growled under his breath. He started stroking in and out at a slow pace so you could get used to the pain. You didn't like the whole slow and steady. You wanted to get railed and you wanted it now.

You moaned "Faster... please.." Dabi smirked down at you and pinned your wrist above your head increasing the speed of his strokes. The sound of skin on skin slapping against each other filled the room along with the both of you moaning at the pleasure you were both receiving. With every stroke Dabi had increased his speed even more he had taken one of his hands to grip the both of your wrist together and his other one to play with your breast. You looked like a dirty little whore underneath him right now and just the sight of that nearly made him cum.

He had then dropped both his hands to your waist to gain more control of his strokes. He kept getting larger inside of you and your quirk felt his dick twitching as he continued. He was so fine, you ended up lifting your legs and locking them around his waist. He leaned down and kissed your neck causing you to release a loud moan into his ear as he continued to pound into you.

"Your pussy feels so good around my dick right now you dirty bitch." He then had lifted himself back up to choke you again. Within a few more strokes he had then pulled out and came all over your stomach. He got up and grabbed a towel and threw it at you to wipe off the mess he made. Did I really just fuck the enemy? He pulled his pants back on and gave you your clothes. You tried getting up but your body collapsed back down to the bed. Your legs were trembling so much that it was so hard for you to move. You hadnt had sex in years, nor had you ever been fucked like this before. It felt so good and you didnt want it to end but your body gave out from the pleasurable pain that you probably wouldnt have lasted another round even if you wanted too. Dabi took notice of how shaky your legs were right now. He couldnt help but roll his eyes and laugh at the site of it.

"If you want you can just stay here for the night. Not like you can really move that much right now, how pathetic." He mumbled that last part but you caught it.

"Well sorry I wasnt prepared to get my shit RAILED tonight." You laid back down in his bed. "But thank you..." He threw an extra t-shirt he had and gave it to you to wear for the night. You put it on and he laid down next to you. Looking at how big his shirt was compared to your body made him tense up a bit, you looked a mess but you were still just as beautiful as you were the day you guys met. He hated this feeling right now, but he knew the only time he could 'hurt' you the way he wanted to was by fucking you. He also knew that was the only way he could express himself...

The lights were off and not even 5 minutes later you both drifted off into a deep sleep. The both of you confused with how you should feel towards each other and how this just made things way more confusing between you two.
~~~
tehehehehe, this was my first time writing smut so im sorry if it wasnt that good but i promise the smut scenes get better and way more dirter than this. im going to try and upload 5 more chapters around friday or saturday and the chapters will start getting longer(: so stay tuned for the that! also the drama is about to pick back up and some shit is about to go down lmaoooo! i hope yall enjoyed this (: please vote and help me boost this story!
(Words: 1716)