Chapter 21: The Day After

The next day you woke up in a bed that isn't yours. It felt cold and you could feel a cool draft coming from a window, causing you to shiver a bit. Once your eyes opened you sat and looked up around the room, you didn't see Dabi anywhere. You looked down and noticed you weren't in your clothes but instead still had Dabi's shirt on, it then clicked that you had fucked him last night. Your legs were sore and wobbly, it was still kind of hard to walk but you had enough strength to stand up. Picking up your clothes from off of the ground, you went into the bathroom and changed. You went out to the living room area and saw a figure sitting on the couch.

"You're finally up." It was Dabi, he was sitting with his legs crossed, finishing his blunt in his mouth exhaling out smoke.

"Yeah," you yawned while talking. "What time is it?"

He looked down at his phone. "1:50pm." Turning his phone to you.

I really slept for that long? I guess the dick was that good. "I have to go... I didn't realize I slept in for so long" You placed your hand behind your neck nervously. Grabbing your keys and the first aid kid from off the floor from where you dropped it, you started to head to the door to walk out until he stood up.

"Why're you in such a hurry Y/N?" Getting in front of you cutting your way from the door just like he did last night. He smelled like weed and his eyes were low, looking down onto you like prey. The longer he looked at you, the wider his grin grew.

You smirked back at him, matching his energy not letting him try and get a 'one up' on you like last night. His body towered over you as he had on his white t-shirt, with a silver chain tucked in and black jeans. You need to get home.

"I have a lot of stuff I need to go do and my friends might notice I've been gone for too long." You laughed softly. "I did have a good time last night tho." Looking up at him with a soft smile his face loosened up into a more neutral look. Did I say something wrong? He turned around, unlocked the door and opened it,  getting out of your way to let you leave. He isn't gonna say anything back?  It was pure silence as you walked out.

"I'll see you again." He finally said looking away with a stern voice. You furrowed your brows slightly confused, but you nodded. When the door closed, you turned around and walked downstairs to your bike. Your legs were rocking back and forth the entire time but you managed to make it and got on. Starting up the engine you backed up, turned and headed out.

Honestly, you kind of wanted to stay over at Dabi's. Being around him made you feel kind of good? You were starting to slowly understand his confusing personality but you were intrigued to know more. You did have to go home though, you wanted to go to the yard today and practice. Your mind was flooding with thoughts the entire ride home. You couldn't help but think that this was something you couldn't really have. Dabi is still the enemy and he isn't a good guy. He's still murdered innocent people... and still continues to do it. Not really someone you necessarily feel safe with but something told you he wouldn't intentionally hurt you anymore. Something about him feels different, like something's changed.
~~~
Dabi's Pov

As soon as Y/N left, I headed to my room and laid out on the bed. Letting out the heaviest sigh and looking up at the ceiling, I couldn't stop replaying last night. Falling off the bike, Y/N picking me up and coming over... fucking her. Usually I would just smash and drop her but... My thoughts were cut off by the buzzing of my phone, Shigaraki was calling. Groaning at the sight, I picked up the phone. I could hear him scratching away at his neck, he's not in a good mood.

"Dabi, I hope you weren't busy." His voice was raspy and scratchy. I knew he didn't care about whether I was actually busy or not. He wanted something, more so wanted me to get something done for him.

"Nah, I'm not doing shit." I didn't mind doing what Shigaraki asked me too, he wasn't like a "master" or a "leader" necessarily to me nor is he a friend. He's well known for his criminal record, we had the same interest, and he isn't all that annoying. I don't mind being around him, I did what he asked and got paid, and in the end what I do helps him. So, I guess it's even.

"Good. I'm sending you a location in 20 minutes. I need you to go and take care of the situation there." His voice sounded like a fork stuck in a garbage disposal or nails on a chalkboard. It's the one thing I hated most about him. That, and the fact he's just disgusting to fucking look at. I agreed to the task and knew exactly what the situation was that I had to "take care" of. Hanging up the phone, I got up and threw on my OLV leather biker jacket and my pair of black boots. Waiting for the location to be sent, I rolled up another blunt for the road.

These "situations," Shigaraki was referring to were pretty easy to handle. All he needed me to do was go to the location, find whatever building it is that it was leading me to, and burn it to ash. Sounds easier said than done though, I'm still a highly ranked criminal, so I can't go around getting caught. Not by the police or any enemies who might be looking out for me... like the bird guy. These buildings were usually secret drug corporations that wanted to out rank me and the rest of the OLV gang and take out our clientele. Shigaraki had plenty of stealing and erasing quirks drugs that he was transporting in and out of our hideout. He wanted to take out any corporation that could potentially harm his business, we were not the only bad guys around here.

He was the one who was full fledgedly serving under some "master," I didn't respect it but I didn't have to answer to the guy. He was the one providing the money so I stayed in my lane.

20 minutes finally passed and I finally received the location from Shigaraki. I was done smoking my blunt, high as fuck, and headed out on my bike. It didn't take long to get there, only 15 minutes. When I arrived, it was a big black and gray building, not too many windows, at least 10 stories high. I scoped out the area, checking out if anyone was around the buildings hiding out and if there was a security system. Soon as I spotted the cameras I instantly burned them to ash, I didnt see anyone patrolling around the building so it was time for me to make my move.
~~~
Im sorry if there's any mistakes. I'll go back and fix them. (Words: 1228)