Chapter 27: OLV Talk

**AN: Dabi's Pov will always be written with "I's" and "My's" (Mainly I's tho) its the easiest way I can explain him and his thoughts. So im sorry if it gets confusing. **
Dabis Pov:
As soon as I left Y/N's I went straight to the OLV hideout to meet up with Shigaraki. He had a bunch of shit he needed me to get done for him today but I had something planned to tell him. Of course Y/N could just join the gang but Shigaraki's gonna wanna know if she's serious about it... I have to convince him atleast before she decides.

"Thats pretty much it for today." picking softly at his neck. "You can go."

"Wait, Shigaraki... I've gotta tell you something." Clearying my throat I began pitching Y/N to him like she was new product on the market. "Y/N should join us and our gang. She'd be a great asset and-." Shigaraki cut you off.

"Whats her quirk?"

I knew he would ask that. Good thing I've done my research on Y/N. She has a sensory quirk. She has a whole journal filled with information on herself, her quirk, her thoughts. I didnt mean to snoop around when she was sleep but if I wanted to convince Shigaraki he had to know this stuff. I'll make it up to her later if she finds out.

"Her quirk is called '5.' She can basically fuck with your senses and enhance her own." He didnt need details, just get to the point.

"Mmm." Suprisingly, a satsified sound came from his mouth. Honestly I was shocked. "Ill take her. Master might like to hear about this." He was smiling now. Gross.

"Cool. I'll bring her by around Friday. Not like you have met before." I turned around and walked out to my bike and headed to the back and practiced for awhile. It was kinda cool tonight and the breeze felt nice against my skin. 

It was around 11:00pm when I finished up, my shirt was off and sweat was dripping into every one of my muscle cervices. My hair was hanging infront of my face, I had to keep flipping it back to see.

Riding my bike out to the front before I headed home I got a call. It was Y/N. Laughing as I watched her name popped up I answered. "Yes, beautiful." She asked if I could come back over tonight, hesistantly agreeing to her question.  I headed over, the door was unlocked and I headed straight on it.

Y/N's Pov
You heard the door open as you were laying in bed, fresh out the shower. Dabi walked in and closed the door behind him heading straight into your bed. He was in a black tank top and some regular denim jeans. He had a silver chain hanging around his neck too. Kicked his shoes off and laid his head on your lap, you smiled down at him.

"Hey." He rolled his eyes and and started caressing your thigh with his hand. Tracing little lines and circles.

"Hey."

"How was your day?" He looked confused and insulted by the question. Nobody's ever geniunely cared about him, how he was doing, whether if he was okay or not. He was too tired to even try to inflict an argument.

"It was fine."

You sighed, you knew he was dry but jesus christ he cant keep a conversation for shit.

"Well my day was boring... if you were wondering. I thought about your question from earlier a lot." He shuffled around a bit, turning his head to look up at you. You placed your hand on his head ruffling through his hair.

"Oh yeah?, ANd whats your decision?"

"I dont know yet... I did have a question though."

"Hm?"

"You promise I wont have to hurt anyone, Keigo and the gang... they'll be protected still...and... and  I cant compete with you guys." Dabi had agreed to everything except that last request.

"What do you mean... you cant compete? Why not?" He sat up and was sitting in front of you, both of your legs crossed.

"I dont want too, I'll work in the background or something... but I cant compete against my friends." He sighed, and nodded. He understood as to why you wouldnt. He would work something out with Shigaraki. You both ended up talking for the rest of the night.

In the back of your mind you were taking into consideration what Dabi said... you've made your decision.

~~~
sorry for the short chapter. three more tmmrw (: im pretty busy so i cant post the rest just yet.
(Words: 780)