****Chapter 25: Punishment***

AN: ugh i suck ): im sorry for posting this so late baes. I hope you guys enjoy the smut tho i think some of you will enjoy it.
WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! 18+
~~~
"Punish me then."

He immediately picked you up and threw you down on your bed. His body hovered over you and his eyes locked with yours. He pulled your shirt and shorts off and threw them off onto the ground, examining your entire body, head to toe. He licked his lips, ready to dig into every part of you, but this time he wasn't going to be as gentle. He leaned down and started at your neck, nibbling and sucking, causing you to release soft moans into his ear. He looked up at you and grabbed your face in a way where your cheeks were puffed up.

"Don't cum until I tell you too." His eyes never left yours, and as soon as you nodded in agreement, he went down and pulled your panties off. "Aw, don't tell me you're already wet before I could even do anything, princess. That's another thing I'm gonna have to punish you for." He had then leaned down and began licking your pussy. You were holding back so many moans until he decided to take his two fingers and played with your clit. You couldn't help but arch your back into him, every stroke felt like that right spot. He inserted his fingers, going in and out of you, causing your legs to shake. You were about to cum, but once Dabi looked up after he felt your walls tighten around his fingers, he pulled them out. He stood up and grabbed at your neck while he kissed you. His kisses were aggressive and in between he would suck on your bottom lip, bruising it a little.

You had placed your hands underneath his shirt, suggesting he should take it off. Once it was up and over his head, you were now examining his body. You didnt notice the first time, but his entire build was just so... muscular. Every part of him was flexed, he was bulky and the sweat dripping down from him didnt make this any easier for you. Your fingers traced every part, gently caressing every crevice. He then unbuckled his pants, dropping them to ground, his bulge was massively waiting to be inside you. He spit down on his hand and stroked himself right before inserting him.

He grabbed your hips, pushing you into him; he didnt go slow and steady this time. His momentum increased within every stroke. He put his hand over your mouth right as you were about to let out any moans, he then moved his hand back down to your neck, gripping it tighter than before.

"Keep it down, bitch." He growled at you, still increasing his speed at an inconsistent pace. Your walls were so tightly wrapped around his dick and he could see the tears slowly forming in your eyes. He smirked down at the sight of you being in pain right now, pleasurably in pain. He pulled out and flipped you over, no breaks in between, immediately inserting himself back into you. He had a strong hold against your hips while pushing your head down. He smacked your ass every time you let out any type of moan whether it was loud or quiet. Every slap turned you on. "Fuck..." He could feel himself about to cum, but it was too soon... He was nowhere near done with you.

Your face was smashed into the sheets and your voice was muffled. You had orgasmed atleast three times now, but you didnt want this to end. You turned your head slightly and looked up at him. This felt so good to you the tears in your eyes made him grow even harder, he knew what he was doing was right but he wanted to look at you. He wanted you to look at him. Once the two of your eyes locked again, he pulled himself out of you.

"On your knees, now." He demanded, but you did just as he said.

Once your knees touched the ground, he grabbed your face forward, shoving his dick inside of your mouth. He was face fucking you. His dick kept hitting the back of your throat, making it hard for you to catch any air. Once you got used to the pain and your gag reflexes turned off, you took the both of your hands and started to take some control. Your hair was wrapped in his fingers, you werent focused on him, just on the performance you were putting on. That made him slightly upset, causing him to tug at your hair a bit.

"Eyes up and keep them here. I wanna see those beautiful tears drip down your face before I nut on it." He took control again, pushing himself harder and deeper into the back of your throat. The tears in your eyes started flowing instantly and you didnt break eye contact after that. "And dont you dare spit anything out either." You felt his dick twitch inside of your mouth, he released all of his cum, you swallowed every drop in two gulps. He pulled you up from your neck, smashing his lips into yours right after. He lifted you up and pressed your body into the wall. He was gonna fuck you while he stood up. His dick quickly inserted back into your pussy, the moan that escaped your mouth made his dick twitch again inside of you. You wrapped your legs around his torso, as he pulled himself in and out of you at a rapid speed.

"Dabi... pleaseeee." You couldn't hold back anything anymore, it all felt too good and you didn't care about the repercussions. You wrapped your arms around his neck and started nibbling and whispering into his ears. He noticed you act of disobeying him, you were doing good until now holding it all in. But he didnt disregard the fact that you stopped listening to him, like he had forgotten what he told you to do. Throwing you back onto the bed again, he looked down at you.

"You just dont know how to fucking listen huh? Isnt that right you fucking slut?" He pulled your body up and into him. Reinserting himself, but this time he held you down with his weight at your neck. "You just cant be fucking quiet. Let me give you a real reason to scream since you have so much to let out." He slapped your face as your body was arching into him. You were both drenched in sweat at this point as he continued to pound into you. He gripped at your face as he continued. "Open your mouth." You did as he said. He had then spit into yours and told you to swallow it, and did that as well. The sounds of moans, groans, and skin on skin slapping against each other filled the room. Your walls tightened one last time as he started picking his pace up. "Cum for me, princess." You did just that. Came all over his dick as he slowed down and finally pulled out of you. You both were out of breath and the entire room smelled like sex. He leaned down and gripped your face once last time and whispered. "Was that a reasonable punishment for you?" He smirked but didn't give you time to answer, he began kissing you again while he caressed your breast. "If I wasnt interested in you, I wouldnt just fuck you. Remember that Y/N."

You just stared at him with the softest smile on your face, even though Dabi isn't the most straightforward guy there is, his emotions spoke loudly during these situations. He didn't know how to express how he felt. You realized if he didnt care, he wouldn't have come over to begin with... He didn't know to talk about emotions but he was getting better at showing you. He stood up and grabbed his clothes off of the floor putting them back on. "You can stay here... if you want." You softly said to him not giving eye contact. He grabbed your face and smirked at you.

"Why do you sound nervous? Scared I'm a say no, pussy?" He laughed once he saw your face grow into an annoyed look.

"I'm not a pussy." You swatted his hand from off your face. "It's late and I know people are always looking for you, but since you wanna be an asshole about," You pointed towards the door. "There's the door. I got my nut off so I'm fine." You rolled your eyes and got under the blanket on your bed, he watched you as you were shuffling around to get comfortable. It was disgustingly cute to him.

"I'll stay. But not for you bitch, I'm just tired and dont wanna get into another accident." He plopped back down on your bed, getting underneath with you.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever dumbass. Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" He shrugged his shoulders. You clicked on the Netflix app on your tv and turned on a random movie. Not even 10 minutes in you fell asleep with your head in Dabi's lap. He stared at you the entire night, and softly caressed your arm while you slept. He never thought a person could make him feel the way he does right now. He did care about you, he just could never admit it. He never wanted to grow any attachments to people, every time he did, he ended up horribly for the both of them. He didn't want to hurt you only for the simple fact that he didn't want to lose you. This couldnt go any further than just fucking... but he knew you also didnt deserve to be left confused. He knew what he had to do so you wouldnt catch any feelings further than this... he had to hurt your feelings... even if that meant you would never talk to him again. After being caught up in his thoughts, he soon fell asleep as well, while the movie continued to play.
~~~
im sorry for any mistakes and if this poorly written😅still trying to get the hang of my writing style but i hoped yall enjoyed! leave comments and votes (: (Words: 1732)