Chapter 5: Robbed

You woke up to over 7 missed calls from Keigo, you jumped out of bed and called him back.

"Y/N?!?!? I'm sorry for blowing up your phone but we have a big problem! You need to come to the yard now."

"Huh? What's going on?" You said while putting your black hoodie on and grabbing your car keys.

"Just hurry up and get here! I can't talk about it over the phone." He said while hanging up.

Ughhh it's too early for this! You looked over and the clock read 10:00 am across it. You headed out and made it to the yard where the gang was waiting for you. They all looked like someone had just robbed us or something.

"Y/N... someone stole the 2 million yen we won last night." Fat said as soon as you walked up to them

Oh. Spoke too soon.

"What?? How did that happen did you guys check the cameras?" You said with your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Keigo walked out from inside the yard house with a frown on his face. Something you hardly ever seen from him so you immediately knew something really bad had happened.

"The cameras were burned. Straight to ash, so we weren't able to see who it could've been. No traces left at all that someone had been here." He said looking away.

Who would've come and stolen our money... and why? Those were thoughts filling your mind until Rumi cut them off.

"Did any of you guys talk to anyone last night or better yet piss anybody off?"

The yard was silent and everyone shook their heads no. You had almost forgotten that you had a chat with- and then it hit you.

"Pyro." You spoke up.

"Heh?! Who the fuck is Pyro?"

"He's a new member of the OLV. He came up and congratulated me after the race... I'm assuming his quirk has something to deal with fire or he's a hothead of some sort but-." You were cut off again this time by your tiresome friend Aizawa, aka Myth.

"You had a chat with an OLV member and you didn't think that was something to tell us sooner. They're our biggest rivals, better yet, biggest enemies in town.... He paused. This had to be their doing." He finished off with yawn.

Everyone turned to look at you for a response but before you could say anything Keigo spoke.

"Oh yeah! I forgot Y/N did mention last night she had encountered one of their members but it slipped my mind." A sheepish smile crept upon his face. "Don't focus on this too much for right now. I'm gonna head home with Y/N... we have some uh new tricks to work on." He glanced in your direction.

You knew Keigo was lying to keep everyone from coming at your throat but with that, you knew he was going to interrogate the fuck out of you once you guys made it back to your apartment.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that haha well we'll see you guys later." Picking up on what Keigo was doing so no one grew suspicious.

Everyone had hopped in their cars or on their bikes and headed home. Keigo locked his bike up and headed to the passenger seat side of your car and headed home with you. The car ride back was dead silent but the questions began pouring out as soon as you guys got inside.

"Who the fuck is Pyro?" Keigo said rather annoyed at the fact that he didn't even know you were talking to the other gangs. He remembered you mentioning that someone had "bumped'' into you but thought it was just left at that. No conversations involved. It's not like it's forbidden to talk to the other gangs, but with us being the best people always have it out for us.

"He's the guy I bumped into and raced against last night... Why are your feathers in such a bunch?"

Keigo was already pissed but your snarky ass comments made that even worse.

"Because you know how I feel about that gang in particular... they're not just rivals anymore they're out for more than that." He said quieter now. He sounded... worried.

"He's a newer member I highly doubt-." Keigo cut you off. These mfs got one more time to interrupt me while I'm talking I swear to god.

"Did you ever catch his real name?" He said looking down at his feet.

You were hesitant to answer.. "He said it was... Dabi."

Keigo stopped breathing for a second and looked you in the eyes with the most fearsome glare you have ever seen. It's like his entire world just stopped right in front of him.

"Dabi, huh? Why am I not surprised... It was him last night that... he was the one who robbed us." Even with a heavy sigh, he sounded definite with his answer.

"What makes you think that?" Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Does he know this Dabi guy from somewhere already? I mean he can't can he? He's their newest member...

He hesitated before speaking and stood up with a fake smile. "He has a fire quirk, he's the only one who could be responsible for this. Plus if he talked to you he might've been looking for something... or someone."

Your stomach felt like it was turning inside out. Had Dabi been looking for you? No. Why would he? There isn't anything special about you for him to even be hunting you down but why did he invade our place.

You were going to get to the bottom of this.

"Don't worry Y/N. You know I will always protect you no matter what. You're like my little sister but I gotta know these things even if you think they aren't important. We have enemies now, and they're already making some silent moves."

You looked over at Keigo and saw he was smiling genuinely at you now. You smiled back and responded.

"I know. I'm sorry Keigo, Ill inform you next time. I promise."

Keigo headed to the door before he left out he had one last thing to say.

"I know, Y/N. It's okay, don't stress too much about it. Gets some rest. Oh! And I don't know if you saw the group chat but everyone agreed to do a night watch at the yard on certain days of the week. Are Tuesday and Thurday's good for you?"

You stood up and trailed behind him so you could lock the door on his way out. "Yea, that's fine. I can do that."

And with that Keigo had left. You headed back into your room and laid in your bed thinking about Dabi and how he was most likely the one who stole from you guys. I wonder if he's... gonna come back? Stop it, why do you even care he just stole from you and your friends. You jolted up and out of your thoughts and headed to your closet to put on some stealthy attire and grabbed your bike keys. Maybe I should do some investigating myself. You said to yourself before heading out making your way to the OLV hideout...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooo its getting spicyyyy lmao.
(1216 Words)