Chapter 9: Bad News

Same day, Dabi's Pov:

After Y/n had hung up the phone, Dabi continued to do what he did best. Cause problems for society. Him and his gang had planned on infiltrating another gang for some money and possible quirk stealing. Dabi didn't really care about what he had to do as long as he was getting paid and nothing got in the way of his main goal. He had other motives and plans that he wanted to take on, but he couldn't go about them just yet. He needed time.

He couldn't stop thinking about Y/N and how beautiful she looked last night. How her voice was the only thing in this world that didn't make him want to vomit. It was annoying, yes, but comforting... He hated people so much, killed anyone who pissed him off... but something about you made a part of him forget how annoying and shitty people were. He wanted to see you again, hear your voice again, but he also didn't like the feeling that he had started to slowly but surely fall for you. The thought nearly made him sick to his stomach but he couldn't help but wonder... What made you so different from everyone else in society?

Dabi had got up from where he was and went on about his day... killing and harming more innocent people that crossed his path.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip to Friday, Y/n's Pov:

It was early, 8:00am. You woke up from your sleep and got ready for the day as usual. You didn't have to meet up with the gang this week at Dirty Dogs so you planned on having a "me day."
You haven't heard from Kiego or Dabi since the incident and to be quite frank you didn't really care. What do you look like chasing after a man? And then it hit you that Dabi had been the one to call you. Well... maybe I should call him. You picked up your phone and went to your contacts. You had pressed Dabi's name. You were contemplating on calling him, but what was your reason? Why do I get so flustered over this guy. He literally looks like a bag of fucking beef jerky, please. You sat your phone back down and laid in bed and had an Attack on Titan marathon day. Levi is fucking fine why isnt he realllllll!!!!

A few hours had passed and you were now beginning to get bored out of your mind. You didn't want to hang out with anyone from the gang today but you literally had nothing better to do. You picked up your phone, but before you could call anyone some began to call you. It was Keigo. I wonder what he wants. You picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey. Are you busy right now?" He asked.

"Uh, no not really. I was just about to call you actually, why what's up?"

He sounded worried or like something was bothering him. "Is it okay if I come over?" Now you were getting worried. Keigo hardly ever asks to come over, he just stops by usually unannounced.

"Yea? I'll leave the door unlocked." You then heard a knock at your bedroom window. While still on the phone you pulled back the curtain and saw your bird boy of a friend flying. You hung up the phone and opened the window to let him in.

"Sorry I showed up unannounced like this it was kind of urgent and I didn't really want to wait too long." His hand was behind his neck like he was nervous about something.

"What happen? Youre being super fucking weird right now and this isnt like you." You questioned.

He started stammering and stuttering over his words like he was avoiding something to tell you. "Well you see, haha, uh, well um-." Kiego was never the one to beat around the bush for you unless he knew it would make you cry or piss you off. In this case, it was both.

"Spit it out Kiego. What the fuck is your-." He cut you off with tears starting to form at the corner of his eyes...

"It's Myt- I mean Shouta... He's in the hospital. He was patrolling the yard this morning for me while I had to finish up some work with Endeavor." You gagged at that name. Ew. "We think the OLV had something to do with it but we aren't sure."

Your heart had sunk. "Wha- How did this... huh?" You couldn't believe the words that had come from his mouth. Why would anyone come after Aizawa. All the guy does is sleep and ride his bike.

"I was on my way to the hospital but thought I should inform you first... the rest of the gang are going there now to visit him... did you want to come with."

You plopped down on your bed in disbelief. Something was telling you that you should go but you couldn't. Not right now. You felt sick knowing maybe someone from the OLV tried to infiltrate us again. Dabi knew I would patrol on Tuesday's so I highly doubt it was him but-. Your thoughts were cut off by Kiego again.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I can keep you updated every hour once I get there. Sounds good?"

You smiled softly up at him. "Yeah, that's fine let me know once you make it there."

Kiego smiled back and nodded as he headed back out the same window he came in. You laid back in bed and picked up your phone. You didn't want to believe the OLV had anything to do with this but Kiego was hardly ever wrong when it came to having leads. You clicked on Dabi's contact again and began calling him, anxiously waiting for him to pick up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(979 Words)