Chapter 60: Oh Fuuucckk.

He takes his fingers out of me and pulls out his phone as he walks into the bathroom. I can't hear what he is saying and that kinda worries me. I mean one minute he is all about being inside me and then the next he is on the phone chatting away. 'Do I not feel the same? Am I disgusting to him now?' I panic inwardly. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. "Hey babe can you answer that I'm busy at the moment?" he yelled out. I walk over and open the door and his mother walks in giving me a hug. "Hey sweetie, I'm going to take Matteo to our wing of the house for about two days. I already have all his clothes in the 2nd nursery buy our room but is there anything that he can't live without form his room now?" she asks. "Um.. why are you taking Matteo? Not that I mind at all I'm just confused." I state. She looks at me and laughs. "oh my sweet child my son called and said that if I want more grandchildren then I had to come and watch the one I have so far for the next two days." she says as she smirks. I stand looking shocked. "Oh and don't worry he instructed me to have all of the staff stay clear from this wing. They are only allowed to come to drop off meals in the sitting area and then leave quickly without setting up. He also informed Vincent to over see the business so everything is taken care of no worries." She explains. The knock on the door drawls my attention. A housekeeper comes in. "We have just installed the mini fridge and stocked it with fruits and raw vegetables. As well as beverages. It is in the sitting room next to the little coffee and tea station that Sir wanted set up. That is also fully stocked with a single cup coffee maker and all the k-cups and tea needed along with pastries and sweets. I have your basket of toiletries here Madam." She says. "Just put the basket on the bed as my son is in the bathroom." his mother says. The housekeeper does as was told and begins to walk out. "Uh...Thank you so much for all the trouble." I say as she smiles and leaves. My mother in law and I talk briefly before she is out the door with my little handsome man giggling in her arms. 'I wonder if he is laughing at me and what's to come' I think. 

"Babe can you come here and hand me that?" Vincenzo yells from the bathroom. I walk in to see the bathtub filled with bubbles and petals as well as the floor and walk in shower. There is also candles everywhere however not Vincenzo. The lights go out and I hear the door close behind me. I turn and see Vincenzo holding a plate of chocolate covered fruit and champagne. "Don't worry Matteo has enough breast milk for three days and the Doc said that as long as you pump for the day tomorrow and throw it out that you will be find because the alcohol with begin to show in the breast milk in eight to ten hours. Which I say why throw it out just give it to me it would be like eggnog at the holidays he smirks as he stalks toward me.  "You really went all out for tonight." I say to him. "No, not for tonight... for you. Don't get me wrong I love fucking you and I love making love to you even more but this is not that. Tonight.... tonight is to show you that I worship you. You are more than I could have ever deserve. You are a amazing mother to our son. An amazing wife and partner to a villain like me and I haven't even touched on the fact that your a fucking Boss not because I don't respect you because I do. I just haven't touched on the topic because as of right not the only thing I'm dying to touch is your body." he states as he puts the food and champagne on the vanity. He then turns back and whips me around so that my back is to his chest and he leaves so lingering kisses on my neck and shoulder. My blood starts to heat in excitement. He slowly undresses me as he stares at me in the mirror. My clothes guided down my body ever so slowly as if to tease me and it is working. "I want to fuck you like this. To have you watch me take you from behind. However I thought we would leave that for the shower later. Right now I just want to feel you. To taste you. Then I will ease you into the hot water of the tub so that you can relax as I ease into heaven." he says now kneading my breast. 

"Oh Fuuucckk." I drawl out as I lean my head back on his chest. "I don't know if I can take this." I say. "You can princess, you can take anything that Daddy is going to give to you and trust me baby Daddy has a lot to give tonight." he says before turn my head to the side and kissing me passionately.