Chapter 2.

Now in my bathroom I hear everyone yelling through the door asking about Katherine. "Princess I know you know where she is because the guards informed us that you helped her leave." My dad says. "Listen I really don't know where she is. That's the honest to God truth. She didn't want to tell me where she was going but I know why she left. She didn't want to marry a monster as she called him.... so yes I helped her leave because she begged me to sense he is a MONSTER." I yelled the last part. I now turn on the shower and get in ignoring all of them trying to talk to me. I take my time probably about and hour or more Like full on beauty routine thinking they would begone. when I finally get out I no longer hear any noises from my bedroom. 'Thank god, they got the hint.' I think. Once I was finished drying off and dressing I leave the bathroom only to run into everyone sitting in my room waiting patiently.

"I want you to all leave." I said to everyone as I walk over to my vanity and unwrap my wet hair from the towel. "Listen princess their family and I had a agreement and now you are left to fulfill it. When you make a agreement in this world you can not just turn you back on it when things don't go your way. We are nothing in this world without our world." My father said. "What are you talking about dad? Have you been eating one to many of the cook's special medical brownies?" I asked sitting down and brushing through my hair to remove any tangles. "There is an agreement between our families that was set years ago where my daughter meaning you is to marry Vincenzo but because we all felt you were still to young at heart. Innocent if you will we had Katherine take your place in the marriage but now that your sister ran and you helped her so you will fulfill the obligations that is set in the agreement." My father explained.

"No, don't think so. I'm not marrying anyone especially him. Not only is he a monster of a fuckhead but he was Katherine's fiancee they were together like stock up on birth control kinda together." I said turning to look at them. Vincenzo stands up and walks to me with a smirk. "Well little girl tell me where my fiancee is and you don't have to worry your beautiful self about anything. Now tell me where she is." Vincenzo says in a deadly tone. "Well don't worry buddy...because I'm not worried being that I don't know where she is and that's the gods honest truth so now how about you leave my room and my life okay." I say patting him on the shoulder and then walking towards the door opening it to show them the way out. Vincenzo walks to his parents "Okay, I did what you asked me by doing shit your way all gentlemanly and shit. Even took Marco's advice about being all caring and kind. That obviously got me shit just like I thought so now it's my turn. I'll show you how I get results." He states to his father.

He turns towards me "Do you love your sister?" He asks. "That's the stupidest question ever." I replied. "Answer the question. Do you love your sister?" He asks again more stern this time. "Of course." I replied. "Then sense you don't know where your sister is you will marry me and if you don't... I will have my men search high and low for Katherine. When I find her because I will... I will kill her. She is already dead to me due to her running out on me like a fucking coward. So now you choose your sister's fate. Marry me and I leave her live her miserable life or don't and I kill her once I find her for betraying me." He says in a bored tone. "You wouldn't do that to her. You love her." I reply. Vincenzo laughs before calling over one of his men. "Have everyone look for Katherine Friedman. When they find her I want her shot on site and her head sent to her sister Miss Athena Costello. If her father wants to have an issue about that have the men informed that they are too shoot anyone associated with the Costello family." he said so nonchalantly as he stares into my eyes like a challenge. "Love was never apart of mine and Katherine's relationship. She was nothing more than a replacement to carry out a deal.

My father stands up. "Our families have been friends and allies forever. You can't just betray that kind of bond by killing my daughter." My father continued. "I not only would but I just gave the order too. Your step daughter ran and the other one who was the original player of this agreement does not want to live up to her part so as far as I'm concerned that shows your family are liars and can not be held to their word. Your family broke this so called bond first. I'm just showing you the consequences of doing so therefor the traitor doesn't deserve to live. By the way for your step daughter running I will be taking your wife and selling her off to make up for what I've lost because of her daughter's selfish actions." he explained. " You can't." my father says. However Vincenzo is not paying him any mind just like he is doing to his parents that have been trying to defuse the situation he is ignoring everyone. Vincenzo takes his phone out and texts something very quickly suddenly my bedroom is flooded with Vincenzo's men. Two of them grab Elizabeth. My father starts to fight wanting to protect her but he is stopped by a circle of guns pointing at his head. "How dare you bring guns into my house and threaten my family." my father yells "You thought I was joking. There is something everyone should know about me... I don't joke I'm really not funny plus I make my own rules. Now we are taking your wife and if you move an inch they will kill you. Think of your daughter and how fucked up she will be watching her father be riddled with shots to the head in her own bedroom so my advice is don't do it and just let me take your wife to even the score." he speaks as calm as a summer day.

"WAIT!!! STOP!!! I'LL... I'LL..."