Chapter 28

(Vincenzo's P.O.V.)

"What are we doing with Rebecca?" Caleb asks. "I mean what is your plan?" He continued. "I'm not doing anything with her until the other two are caught. Then I will make them all pay." I explained. "Until then keep her down in the room and make sure she is being taking care of." I explained. Caleb nods his head and leaves.

It's been a week already and not only have we not found Katherine and Elizabeth but Athena has not woken up either. I'm at my wit's end. My bloodlust is at its limit and I need a release. I don't want to go down and start with Rebecca yet because i know her blood will not be enough for me to satisfy this hunger. Instead I wait for the other two whores to be dragged down here with her.

Until then I just sit never leaving Athena's side for too long. That way if she wakes up she knows that she's not alone and she won't be scared.

The doctors sister who has the remedy is busy searching for a few key ingredients that I supposedly hard to find which is delaying the process. So right now my life has turned into a waiting game. Waiting for these two deceiving manipulative cunts to show up. Waiting for this healer to find the rare ingredients make this remedy that will wake my wife up. Waiting for her to show any change weather be for the positive or negative.

All this waiting is making my skin crawl. All this waiting is making me go in the depths of my mind that were long ago locked away for the sake of everyone's safety. All this waiting is driving me the brink of insanity and all this waiting is turning me into more of a monster.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(4 days later)

There I am sitting besides Athena reading her favorite book again. Jane Eyre that she love so much. I kind of understand why she likes it's though. That Mr. Rochester seems very dominating and very how much of an assshole like me. All awhile Jane seems innocent and compassionate like Athena. It's funny that throughout the whole book they both have this undeniable attraction both physically and emotionally to one another and yet obstacles stand in their way obstacles that cause them both to go on their separate paths and yet at the end they find each other. I never like this shit but I'll read it for her over and over if I have to. Truth be told secretly I kind of like this book because it reminds me of Athena and I in an offbeat way.

Caleb comes running in as I'm in the middle a reading the book for the third time today. Shouting that they found them. "You found them where?" I asked as I set the book down and stand up. "We found them here in New York. They were with friends. They're trying to hide with one of their friends but we found them and now they're 5 minutes out from the Manor." Caleb says. "Excellent send them downstairs put them in the same room has Rebecca. I also want the exam room set up with all of my toys. I will be down as soon as I finish reading this book because you know Athena would be upset if I stopped in the middle of her favorite  story." I explained. Caleb and a few of my other men who followed in behind him smile sweetly at my words which for men like us the very rare thing but that's what Athena does to people she makes them better. They smile and tell us take our time. That they will have everything prepared and waiting when we are finished.

About an hour and a half later I'm finally finished. "Alright my sweet Daddy's got to go. Daddy's going to show people what happens when you mess with his Queen. You be a good girl for me okay and remember I love you. You take care of your mommy now Matteo." I say as I kiss her on the forehead and then on her baby bump.

I walk down to what I call the exam room. It's my favorite part of all the torture chambers instead of just being like the others it's set up as an old fashioned doctor's office. I take off my clothes and I'm left in only boxers. I start looking to the equipment as the door opens and the three little cunts are pushed in. 'Play time.' I think to myself.

Elizabeth and Katherine are shackled at the wrists and ankles but Rebecca is strapped to an old wooden wheelchair with a feeding bag hanging from the back leading down her nose. Had to keep her alive until the party right. 'The little bitches are crying and weeping and I haven't even touched them yet. This will be so fun. Oh how I love tears it just does things to me.' I think as I laugh.

"Please... please Vincenzo let us go." Elizabeth begs. I was just about to answer her as the door opens and one of my men walking in. "Sir, our Queen has awoken and the Healer is on her way with her brother the doctor." He says. Suddenly life courses through my veins. "Good, take them back to their cell I'll be back later to play." I say is I get dressed and walk out. 'Thank you Dear Lord. I promise not to invade heaven now.' I pray in my head.

As I run to Athena's room I see the doctor and his sister the healer walking down the hall towards her room. "Did anybody tell you she is woken?" I called to them. "Yes, we were informed and I'm very sorry that it took so long. The one plant that I need for it's extract is very rare and took a moment to find but it is very good that she woke up on her own. It means that she's a fighter her spirit is strong. With the remedy she will be back to normal in a few hours." The healer explains. "Yes my wife is nothing if not strong and beautiful. My name is Vincenzo and thank you for coming. You and your brother will be rewarded handsomely for your troubles." I say to her and the doctor. "Thank you Mr. Vincenzo. My name is Solis and I do not require money. I just wanted to help your lovely wife for there was a time when she helped me." She replies.

"I didn't know you and Athena were acquainted." I said to her. "Yes, there were times when she would help at a local women's shelter that unfortunately I had to escape to when I left my abusive husband. Athena was no more than 17 but the strength she gave me with her kind words was as if I were speaking to the great spirit herself with all of her worldly wisdom. So when my brother called and explained your situation and who she was I in my heart of hearts could not refuse to help the angel that once helped me in my darkest days." She explained. "You may pay my brother and you my give the money that you were going to give me to the shelter but I do not want any. I'm just repaying a kindness that she once showed on me. I hope you understand and are not offended." Solis said. I smile at the woman. "I understand completely. I always knew Athena what's an angel and could bring positivity and kindness to many people's lives. I thank you again for your help. I will pay your brother and I will also donate to the shelter but the one thing I insist is that if you won't take my money at least let me offer you a position on our medical team next to your brother. I believe old medicine and practice mixed with the new ways are the best ways. You can be our personal healer." I say to her. She smiles and hugs her brother. "Yes thank you. I also agree the mixture is the best way." She replied. "Great now let's go in I've been dying to see my wife." I say as I usher everyone in to Athena's room.