Chapter 14

Once he is firmly in place I decide to spice it up a little. "You know this pregnancy has made me very curious. It has made me want to search more into this whole power play Dominat and submissive aspect you like so much. I know you have said on more then one occasion that you are a Dom. That's interesting to me." I begin to talk as he watches me and nods his head.

"You see I think I can get on board with it in all honestly. There would have to be guidelines, safe words, and everything right?" I ask. He nods listening to me. "So here is the thing I'm willing to do all that but..... first tonight is my night and if you like how tonight goes you have to agree to let me have a night where I'm the one in charge at least once a month." I explain and he looks worried. "Let's just try it first.... just like you would say to me." I say. He just looks at me.

I move on the bed so that I'm kneeling beside him. I bend and lick his nipple as he watches. I begin to swirl my tongue around it before I take it in between my teeth and gently bit while tugging on it. He moans. "See not so bad." I say.

I leave the bed to get into my closet. I pull out a box that I have been secretly buying items to put in. I walk over to the bed and open the box. "You see I have been secretly collecting things to try out. Would you like to see my treasures?" I ask in a seductive tone. He nods his head trying to look. "Before we get started if you are a good boy and willing to do as I say and take what I give you then you will get a big surprise at the end. Understand?" He begins to mumble. I pull the scarf out of his mouth to listen. "Baby, listen I will try this to make you happy but I am at no parts comfortable with this. Please don't gag me that way I can communicate." he begs. "That I can do." I agree.

I start taking the items out of the box. "A pinwheel it's for sensory play." I explain. "Yes baby I know. I'm fimiliar to all of these things." he says smiling.

"Hahaha well are you familiar with this.... You see you have been a bad husband. Even without the said incident you have been a bad husband. Do I love you yes but have you shown that to me no. You didn't even tell me you loved me until after I left." I say trying not to cry.

"The days sense Katherine came back you know before sleeping with her you spent all your time with her and not me. You claim that you were drugged and it was all set up but look at it from my eyes. When she first came you held her like you finally found your lost love. You wouldn't even talk to me or look at me that day and it was our anniversary. You stayed with her in the guest room until wee hours in the morning. From that day it was like you were her husband and not mine. I started eating meals by myself and you no longer took me to your office instead you took her. She became your wife and I became nothing." I was now crying while holding the cock cage.

Vincenzo struggled to get free. "Baby I'm sorry. It was not like that honest. It may have seemed that way yes and that is because I needed intell. You see we got word your sister was working with the Russians. She was never kidnapped she went willingly she was pregnant by the one leader. That baby was not mine. I never slept with her. Well that's not true I did plenty in my youth I did not however for the last two years of our relationship because she wanted to build a strong friendship she claimed." He explained.

"Well it does not matter. What does matter is that you were not good to me and now you deserve punishment." I say. "Baby, let me out of this and let's talk or not talk. I'll show you how much I love you." he says. "Fine, I can let you out but then you need to go. No talking cause words are just that words just go." I say. "No, I'll stay. Do as you please with me if that shows to you that I love you and that I am in this forever." he said.