Chapter 7

Everyone watched as I walked to Vincenzo. "Everything okay Princess?" he asks in a slurred voice he has been drunk sense before he picked me up. 'Happy anniversary to you to dear hubby.' I think to myself because in reality I say nothing and reach into his right pants pocket. He goes to move away but I'm to quick. I pull the fabric out and look at it. Blush pink tong with a silver heart. I look at his face and it want pale. His eyes show guilt and regret. "Yep, I'm done." I say looking at my father. "He slept with Katherine in the car on the way to get me for our anniversary party." Looking back at him I yell "I want a divorce now. I will not raise my child in this fucked up situation. (Everyone is gasping and whispering probably cause I want a divorce, he cheated and I just revealed I'm pregnant with their heir) I'd rather raise this baby alone." I say with my hand on my stomach as I turn to leave. Vincenzo grabs my arm. "Wait your pregn.." he doesn't finish because in that very minute I have reached my breaking point. I knee him in the balls and he drops to the ground. The party goes silent. I grab my phone and call a my friend Amanda one of Vincenzo's ex for help as I walk outside.

I storm down the street not giving a fuck about anything. A car pulls next to me and I see it's Amanda. "Hey girl what the hell? Why am I taking you to the airport instead of going in there and beating the ever lasting piss out of your hoe ass sister while you cut of your husbands baby maker?" she says. I get in and we drive off. "I've already told everyone what I needed to and I'm tired of talking about it so I'm sorry I love you and thank you for everything but please." I say. "Fine but you do know two of his cars are following us right?" she asks worried. My phone keeps going off with calls from him and Celeb. "Yes, just take me to the airport at the drop off and get out of here I'll do the rest. I already sent out important texts and have everything worked out for my exit from this marriage. I can't tell you what is going on in case he tries to get it out of you. I will make sure you know I'm okay. Thank you for everything and most importantly for being my best friend. " I said. "No thank you cutie for befriending me even though my past because of my father. You truly are my best friend. Take care of yourself we will see each other soon I just know it. I love you cutie." She says. As we pull up to the drop off and I jump out already saying my good byes. I walk over to the lady waiting for me and we head off in the golf cart. She hands me a purse and takes my cellphone handing me a new one. I see Vincenzo and his men getting out and running to me.

I'm quickly taken to the private plane that is waiting for me on the tracks. Once aboard I get a call on my the air phone line. "Hello" I say. "Don't worry sweetheart everything is fine. My men will pick you up at the airport everything will work out. You will come here and no one will know not even your father. You can start your new happy life here with me. " a calming and all to familiar voice rang out. "Okay thank you. I can't wait to see you and hug you. I just want to move on" I say as a weight lifts off my shoulders and I hold back my tears never wanting to cry of that man I called my husband again. 

(Vincenzo's P.O.V.)

'What just happened. Please tell me Katherine didn't tell her about what the limo ride. I wasn't thinking.... hell my brain is still foggy. It was a mistake a big mistake.' I think to myself. "Everything okay Princess?" I ask. Suddenly she reaches for me and finds Katherine's panties that she put in my pocket before Athena got in. The ones that I haven't been able to get rid of due to the fact that I've been surrounded by people ever sense. I freeze like a deer in lead lights. I hear a little of what she is saying as my senses come back to me. She said she wants a divorce. 'Hell no you will not divorce me.' I think. Then I hear her say my baby. 'Wait is she pregnant? Oh my God I'm going to be a dad. Her and I are going to be parents. She is going to be a wonderful mother our baby will be beautiful like her. Oh my God wait she thinks I slept with Katherine willingly not that what happened was any better but I was drugged and wasn't in the right state of mind hell I'm still not even with the counter medicine I had one of my men get me. Athena wants to leave me this can't happen.' I panic. I grab her and ask about the pregnancy but I never get to finish because she kicks me hard in the balls and she storms out. "Follow her!" I yell as men begin to go the same way she stormed out of.

I quickly regained my composure and get into the car with Celeb and a few of my best men and caught up to her. "Who is this person she is with?" I ask. "We don't know Sir." One of the men say. "It's Amanda. I know cause she just showed me her new car yesterday that she was able to buy for herself." Celeb says. "What the fuck is she doing picking Athena up for? Why is she helping her to leave me?" I yell. "Mathew call our connections at the airport and don't let her leave." I order. We see the car stop and she jumps out the car speeds away right after. I get out and we go to follow her but she jumps on a golf cart and is speeding through the airport. We end up losing track of her. "Look everywhere we need to find her. Get a hold of Doug in security. She does not leave this place. She is mine got that." I say.

Doug and the other men come running to my location. "Sir, we have located Mrs. Montevello." they say. "Bring me to her then." I order. "We can't she is gone. She went to our private hanger and got on a secure flight. I tried checking on the route and the plane she was on but got nothing. It's top secret only high profile people get that access." Doug said. "It gets worse Sir. Alexander called Finn to track her and he traced her phone to here she dumped it at the airport." Mathew explains. "So what your saying is my fucking pregnant wife is gone without a trace and no way to find her?" I ask them.