How you knew you loved them

Pope: It was a Friday night and you were laying on the hammock outside of Pope's house. He started talking about his future and college. It made you happy hearing him talk about the future. Pope always had something planned and was always prepared for upcoming events. He then started talking about you being in his future. "You are including me in your future plans?" You asked, leaning over and looking at him. "I wouldn't have a future without you!" That's when you knew you loved this man. He was so passionate about school and his future; making you fall more and more everyday. 

John B: The chateau was empty and quiet, Just you and your boyfriend John B. After a few quiet moments, you had decided to turn on some music. As the different beats played, John B came up and started dancing all crazy. He started twerking on you and dancing all weird. It made you look at you different. You loved the way he was so comfortable around you and would treat you like his best friend and partner all in one. You knew you loved John B after this.

JJ: JJ had invited you to a keg and you finally said yes after weeks of begging. When you arrived, some guy was bugging you and wouldn't leave you alone; no matter how hard you tried. He was making you so uncomfortable and you didn't know what to do. JJ stepped in and yelled at the guy, taking you away from the situation. The guys stepped down and JJ brought you home. It made you feel protected and safe. JJ was the love of your life, and you knew that.  

Topper: You and Topper had been hanging out and he was supposed to be with Kelce and Rafe, yet he decided to stay home with you. "You can go with them, I don't care" After a while of talking, you finally let him stay home. After basically forcing him, Topper was in full spa mode. He had a face mask on, a cute robe, slippers and his hair tied back. making your boyfriend all dolled up was your favourite thing to do. Seeing him let you do this, made your heart melt. 

Rafe: Like always, Rafe had another party set to go to. But you, you were way to sick to even get out of bed. You had insisted that your boyfriend should go to the party, but he wasn't budging. You had never seen Rafe like this before; wanting to take care of someone sick instead of going to the regular parties. He made you soup, gave you cuddles, cleaned up after you, rubbed your back and even brought you your medicine. He was extra sweet and the little gestures made you fall HARD.

Sarah: You were feeling down, just a bit and didn't want to bother anyone with your small problems. You felt as if they were stupid but Sarah knew something was wrong. She knew you like the back of her hand and knew when even the smallest thing was wrong. You weren't feeling at all beautiful and would look at all your flaws. Sarah told you multiple times that you were perfect but that never seemed to make you believe it. But this time it was different. She would kiss all your "flaws" and compliment every single one of them. You were instantly in love with this girl after she showed you how much you meant to her. 

Kiara: You and your girlfriend Kiara had planned an adorable bike ride around the outer banks, to see all the beaches. She had showed up at your house with a full basket on the front of her bike. After the long bike ride, you has stopped on a hill to talk and cool down from the extreme up-hill climb. Kiara had handed you a water bottle and pulled some snacks from her basket. After a few snacks, gummy sharks fell out. "Wait, gummy sharks are my favourite. You remembered" A week before, you had mentioned that they reminded you of your parents old cabin out in Minnesota and that they were your favourite. You loved that she remembered small details about you and made you fall head over heels for her. 

A/N- no, i'm not only doing preferences! I will be doing imagines and preferences. I will post imagines, I promise!! Maybe only a few preferences every once in a while. Also it's literally night time, so I gtg to bed 🤪