JJ

JJ's Pov....

"So what are you stressing out about?" John B asked and I ran my fingers through my hair. "Y/N wants me to meet her parents tonight" "so what, it'll be fine" He reassured me and I sighed. "She's a kook bro, her parents won't like me" He rolled his eyes at me. "JJ stop stressing, it'll be fine. I'll help you get ready" I nodded and looked at the clothes laying on John B's bed. 

John B tied up my tie and I took off my hat. I added a bit of jell into my hair and tried to slick it back. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. "I'm scared man, they are going to freak out when they know i'm a pouge" He nodded slightly and I frowned. "She loves you JJ, she really loves you. and I'm sure if her parents don't like you, which i'm sure they will, she won't stop loving you" 

Y/N's Pov...

I parked at the Chateau and hopped out of the car. JJ was about to meet my parents for the first time and I was really excited. I walked up to the door and didn't see anyone in the window. I walked into John B's room and saw the guys sitting in front of his mirror. "JJ?" He looked at me and he looked really scared. "John B, can I have a minute?" He nodded and left the room. "Babe what are you wearing?" He had a tux on and his hair was slicked back. 

"Do you not like it?" He looked so nervous and I frowned. "JJ, this isn't you. Why are you all dressed up?" "I just want to impress your parents and I really want them to like me" I sighed and he looked down. "This isn't you baby, You are way too dressed up. Be yourself, I want my parents to know the real you"

He nodded and took off the tux. He changed into a tank top and surfer shorts. I did his hair again and took out the gel. "There's JJ" he smiled and I kissed his cheek. "My parents will love you babe, you'll be fine. Everything's will be ok" "but they are kooks" "and so am I, I love you; why can't they" he kissed me sweetly.

"You always know what to say" "I love you" "i love you too" "you ready to go?" "Yeah let's kill this" he said making me laugh. ''Thats the energy we need"