Pope

Pope's Pov...

"Where are you taking me?" My intoxicated girlfriend Y/N asked. "Home" "no I want to go take more shots." I rolled my eyes and backed up out of the parking spot. She kept her head on the window as I drove home. I stayed sober all night, only drinking soda, so I could drive Y/N home.

My parents were out of the house all night thankfully and I had the house to myself. "Come on let's go" I held her up and walked with her upstairs to my room. "I don't feel so good" she ran to my bathroom and threw up. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

She had tears coming down her cheeks as she threw up. "Whats wrong?" I asked and she started sobbing. "I don't like puking" "I'm sorry baby" "can you rub my back please" I nodded and started rubbing her back softly. "Of course" she continued to throw up and eventually stopped.

She leaned against the wall and continued to cry. I held my arms open and she hugged me tight. "I'm sorry you feel this way baby" "its my fault" I kissed the top of her head and picked her up. "Let's get you to bed, ok?" She nodded and I placed her on my bed. "Can I?" She nodded.

I took off her dress and walked to my closet. I grabbed her favourite shirt of mine and put it on her. She closed her eyes and started to sleep. I grabbed a water bottle and some medicine. I placed them on my nightstand and layed down beside her. "Goodnight pretty girl" I kissed her temple and closed my eyes.