Pope

"Alright guys I'll see you later" I waved bye at Rafe, Topper and Kelce. I was a kook and they were my best friends. Even though I was a kook, I was dating Pope; a pouge. He didn't mind, considering that His best friend was also a kook. My friends on the other hand, didn't like Pope. That didn't stop me from dating him.

I knocked on the door as the boys drove away. Pope answered and smiled. "Hi baby, how was your beach day?" He grabbed my bag and led me inside. "Good" I pecked his lips and we walked up to his room. He sat on his bed and I layed down. I closed my eyes and layed on my stomach.

He started to rub my shoulders gently and I let out a whimper. "Babe are you ok?" "That stung" I sat up and his eyes went wide. "Look at how red you are" I looked in the mirror to see my whole body was severely sun burnt. I sighed and he went into the bathroom. He grabbed a bottle of Aloe and sat on his bed. He started to pat beside him. "Come here"

I sat down and he squirted some aloe on to his hands. He started to apply it to my shoulders. "Ahh pope thats cold" "Maybe you should've listened to me when I told you to wear sunscreen" I frowned as he continued to apply it. "I'm sorry"

"All done" "thank you" "of course, now wear sun screen next time. Ok?" "Ok" I whined and he smiled. He kissed me again and we layed down.

A/N- short but sweet. Thank you for almost 6k reads <33