JJ

If you ever knew JJ, you knew he wasn't for relationships. More of a one night stand or friends with benefits kind of guy. That was, until he met me. Usually, he would have a quick fuck and then leave. We had met at a boneyard party and hit it off right away. He ended up taking me to the empty Chateau and let's just say it was a long night. In the morning, I bought him some breakfast and we spent the rest of the day together. Dates were happening almost once a week and finally, he asked me to be his girlfriend. 

Everything was amazing, we hung out everyday and couldn't get enough of each other. That was, until, I mentioned meeting each others family and friends. JJ basically kept me a secret and I hadn't met any of his peers. After long days of discussing, he agreed and told me we were ready for his friends to meet me. My nerves were extremely high and I could only think of the possible bad things that could go wrong.

"princess, you're just over thinking this" JJ had mentioned, but I couldn't help but think that I wasn't over thinking at all. His friends were his everything and If I made a bad impression, it would be so awkward and bad for JJ. His friends were his world, but so was I. 

"ok, let's go. I think i'm ready and if we don't go now, I might back out and regret it" I said nervously and JJ rolled his eyes. "You have nothing to worry about, they're just like me" Another set of JJ's, oh god. We rode on JJ's bike and arrived at the Chateau, it reminded me of the first night JJ and I got together. I still remembered him tucking me in after the long night and kissing my shoulder, telling me how pretty I was. JJ was always so sweet and loved giving small gestures. 

He held my hand and we walked in together. John B smiled at me when we made eye contact. "Hi Y/N, how are you?" He asked and did the pouge hand shake with JJ. "I'm alright, you?" He answered my question with a "good" and I continued with the walk. JJ led me into the kitchen. Another guy was there, leaning against the counter. "Y/N this is Pope" I gave him a wave and he smiled. So far, everyone seemed really nice and I didn't have to be that scared

"And this is Kie" a slim girl with curly brown hair stood there. I said a small 'hi' but she didn't even look at me. My chest tightened, did I do something wrong? "Do you want a beer princess?" I nodded slowly and gave a half smile. JJ grabbed 2 beers and opened one after the other, handing one over.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be right back. Make yourself at home" He kissed my temple and I sighed. This was going to be an extremely awkward few minutes. Kie made her way into the kitchen, placing the empty bottle in the sink.

"JJ sleeps around, you're lucky you guys have lasted this long" she said looking me up and down, walking away right after. "I can't believe he gave up his old ways to be with someone like you, you'd think he'd settle for someone in his league" she kept an angry glare and I frowned, nodding slowly. I didn't know what to say, and frankly, I didn't want to say anything.

JJ ended up getting out of the bathroom and my chest was in pain. I didn't want to be here anymore, there wasn't any use. "JJ, I think it's time for me to go" "Wait why? Were having fun" "I'm just not feeling the best right now" I sighed and he pouted. "Please princess" I thought for a moment, maybe this won't be too bad.

The rest of the night consisted of John B telling stories, Pope telling horrible jokes and Kie glaring at me. She kept an evil stare, it was extremely intimidating. I grabbed JJs arm and dragged him into the kitchen. "Babe, I really think it's time to go. I don't feel the best" "did you eat something bad? Your head? Your stomach?" He asked and looked at me, head to toe. "I just don't feel welcome at the moment" a small frown was prominent on my face. "Everyone has been extremely welcoming, what do you mean love?" He was genuinely confused. "Kie has done nothing but glare and make rude comments this whole time. I don't feel that welcome J" "she hasn't done anything Y/N. You always have something to complain about, don't you?"

I scoffed. "What is that supposed to mean?!" "Never mind, just go. Since you want to leave so bad" he shooed me out with his hand and I nodded. "If that's what you want to bad, fine" I said and opened the door, lightly closing it behind me. JJ was my ride here, so I assumed I was walking home. The sun was hot on my back as I walked, burning my flesh. Maybe I shouldn't have gone, and maybe JJ is meant for one night stands. Just like Kiara said, he was out of my league and shouldn't have changed his ways for me.

A/N- no hate to Kie!! I love her, this is just an imagine<3 this absolutely horrible! It's almost midnight and I have to post something because I'm horrible with posting on here LMAO. And honestly this doesn't make any sense but that's fine.... maybe