Apologize

Warning: mentions of sex ;)

It was about 3am when I woke up to JJ shaking me. "What" I groaned and turned away from him. "Baby, can you please help me with something" he looked down to his crotch. "No" I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. "Please" he pleaded. "JJ I said no, there are people in the house"

"We can be quiet, please Y/N!! I really need you" he begged, I was too tired for this shit. "I said no, and that is final. Go do it yourself in the bathroom" I snapped and turned my back towards him. I fell back into a deep slumber.

I woke up and saw a sleeping JJ beside me. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I made a coffee and started to watch some TV. After about an hour JJ woke up. He came over to kiss me but I moved my head, making him kiss my cheek. He looked at me with his eyebrows squinted together. I got up, went outside and went for a walk.

The rest of the day went on and I still haven't given JJ any attention. I felt upset because he was pushing me to do things with him even after I said no. I didn't want to have sex with him especially with people in the house. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. As I was adding ice, JJ walked in and grabbed a beer. I started to leave, trying to avoid him; but he stopped me.

"Why are yoy ignoring me?" He asked and tilted his head. "You should know" I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Baby, please talk to me" he took a sip from the beer and placed it on the counter. "I told you no JJ, and you wouldn't listen" "I'm so sorry babygirl, come here" I walked into his arms and he hugged me tightly.

"Babe" he looked at me. "Yes babygirl" "John B heard you talking" "fuck" he cursed. "You should go apologize to him" "what no" he warned me. "Go and I'll consider what you were talking about this morning" his eyes went wide and he ran to John B's room. I chuckled and waited for him to respond. He came back minutes later and smashed his lips on to mine.