Prom

Dating a pouge while being a kook is hard. People don't look at you the same. My prom was coming up and all I wanted more was for JJ to come with me. We've been dating for years now and I've been looking forward to this day forever.

"Babe, can I talk to you?" "Don't say that, now I'm scared" he said nervously. "Its not bad. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me, i know this isn't a good way to ask but here I am" "a kook prom?! Hell no" I frowned and mumbled a little ok, before walking out.

"I don't know kie" "come on, just tell him to go" "he already said no" "then ill tell him" she stood up and i yanked her down. "No, I'll just go alone" "you're not going alone" she said sternly.

It was finally prom night, you'd think I'd be excited but I wasn't. JJ wasn't coming with me and I'd be alone almost all night. Sarah and John B were going together. Pope and Kiara were going together, so why wouldn't JJ come with me. I put on my dress, did my hair and makeup then looked in the mirror. I frowned and sighed.

I walked through the doors and heard the loud music. The pouges stopped by to say hi to me. "You still didn't talk to him?" "Nope, if he doesn't want to come. He shouldn't feel the need to come." "Well you look really pretty tonight" Sarah said with a smile. "Thank you, you two look amazing" they skiled and walked over to the dance floor.

I grabbed a drink and sat down at the table. The music played as I tapped my heel to the beat. Minutes went by of me just sitting alone. John B and pope came over to see if I wanted to dance with the group but I wanted to stay by myself.

As I was about to leave I saw JJ walk through the doors. He was wearing a tux and had his hair all styled. "Babe, look I can explain. I thought it was just a kook thing and I would get looked at funny if I was here-" i cut him off with a kiss on the lips. "God you look so gorgeous" he said making me smile and blush.

A slow song started and JJ grabbed my hand. "May i have this dance " " you're so cheesy" "only for you babe" i laughed and he pulled me closer. His hands rested on my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. "Thank you for coming" "of course I know how much this means to you" "your really cute J" he kissed my cheek and pulled my even closer.