Slap

JJ has always been known for his short temper. It's one of the things I don't like about him, sometimes it just gets hard to deal with. I love him more then anything but he gets so mad all the time. We've been fighting for the past couple days. Any little thing makes us angry, then we argue.

I walked in the door and saw JJ pacing back and forth. He looked angry and i wasn't ready to argue again. "So you're just gonna walk out in the middle of our conversation" he screamed. "Yeah actually I am, I'm tired of fighting" i sighed. I truly was tired, I just wanted to forgive eachother and cuddle.

I started to walk to our shared bedroom but he stopped me. "No no no, you're not walking away from this again" "i don't understand why we are talking about this again" i stated. "Because we haven't finished our conversation" he said in a duh tone. "What do you want to talk about? Because I don't even know what we are arguing about. So grab your balls and tell me what you need to-"

I was cut off by a slap. A slap to the face. I scoffed and grabbed my now red, hand printed cheek. The stinging started and I fell to the ground. Tears fell down my cheek and I continued to hold my face. He hit me really hard surprisingly. He broke down and started to sob loudly.

"OH my god!! I'm turning into my dad" he started shaking and crying hard. He held his knees in his hands and rocked back and forth. He practically had a puddle underneath him from how much he was crying. I looked at him slightly and he was pulling on his messy blonde hair.

I placed my hand on his bicep and looked up. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was really messy and he had loads of tears falling. I wiped my tears with my right hand while my left hand rubbed tiny circles on his arm. He slowly pulled me into his arms and I sat on his lap.

"I-i am so s-sorry" he broke down crying again and I rubbed his back softly. "Slow down J" he took a deep breath and was finally ready to talk.

"I am so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to ever hurt you. I don't know what happened to me, god I'm so fucking stupid. I'm never gonna forgive myself for this. Maybe John B was right, I am turning into my dad. I promise that I will never do it again. I understand if you want to break up and never see me again. You probably hate me now and I get it, I honestly hate me now" he sniffed.

"JJ baby, no I could never hate you. And you're not turning into your father, look I'm here. And I'm never leaving you, ever." He looked at me and i wiped his tears away. I kissed his cheek and his breathing calmed down. "Now lets go cuddle because I'm really tired." He nodded and I held his hand, dragging him to the bedroom.

"Can i see?" He asked softly. I showed him my cheek and he sat up. It was bright red and had a hand print. "They are gonna kill me-" he started and I cut him off. "I'm not gonna tell anyone JJ" "I'm so sorry" "stop...its ok, seriously" he gulped and I layed down. "Do you want to be little spoon?" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me waist.

He placed a soft, gentle kiss on my neck. I turned around and pressed my lips on to his. "I love you" I said. "You do?" He asked with hope in his eyes. "Of course i do babe" "i love you too" i turned back around and felt him smile in the crook of my neck.