JJ

"And that's a B" I pointed to the paper and JJs eyes followed my finger.

After the situation with the cursive, I was determined to teach him how to read it. It wasn't a very important skill to have but it was slightly important on the island, considering almost every Kook wrote like that. They thought they were fancy and better than everyone else because of it.

"I don't get why you're trying to teach me this," My boyfriend JJ said, rolling his eyes at my attempts at helping him.

"Why not? I'm just trying to help. Don't you think it's a bit embarrassing that you're 16 and can't read cursive."

"Don't you think it's embarrassing to still sleep with a stuffed animal in high school," he smirked and I glared at him. 

"Excuse me," I scoffed, "don't talk about my stuffed animals like that. Now keep watching, that's a C and that's a D." 

"Y/N this is stupid," JJ groaned and whined.

I sighed, "It's only stupid because you aren't trying. It's not that hard, you should have learnt this in elementary school J!" 

"You think 10 year olds could learn this? This shit it hard as fuck, why can't people just write normally, Like me!"

"I learnt it in elementary school! And your writing is so messy I can barely read it."

"That's because you were born a kook and went to the Kook elementary school. I'm a Pogue, I don't need to know how to read and write cursive!"

"Fine, I'll stop trying to teach you, you baby. You're just mad because you don't understand it." 

"Oh shut up!"

"You're not denying it" I smirked and he rolled his eyes, walking away from me. 

JJ was often stubborn but that didn't bother me. If he didn't want to learn it, I wouldn't push it. 

A few days had past and there was no talk about cursive, except that little bits of teasing that John B and Pope had been doing. It was so funny to them, how JJ didn't know that and they did. 

I walked into my room, tripping over the dirty laundry on the floor that I didn't have the energy to clean. My phone was charging on the night stand and had a little piece of paper attached to it. I peeled it off my screen and held it in my hand, it had writing all over it. The writing was messy and hard to read but I made it out to say...

I love you dummy -JJ <3

It was in black pen, the one that was sitting next to my phone I guessed. What I noticed, was it was in cursive. It looked really good for JJ's first time doing cursive. The letters were all connected and the o's were a bit like ovals but they were perfect. 

He was such a sweetheart, and the fact that even after he refused to learn it; he did learn it. And right beside the words, were his signature hearts. One side was bigger than another and was always different, no matter how many times he drew it. 

I unplugged my phone and took a photo of the note and sent it to him. 

To JJ- this note is adorable, I love you. How long did it take to learn that?

From JJ- too long! probably a whole day

To JJ- I love you omg

From JJ- I love you more weirdo, now come over

I closed my phone and smiled, almost immediately leaving for the Chateau.  

A/N- I honestly really hate this imagine but I had to do something with the cursive scene. It was just so funny! I wish I had done it differently but whatever!