Rafe

I walked through the busy backyard, attempting to find my boyfriend Rafe. It was midsummers and he was supposed to be with me. "Hey Y/N" I heard Rose say. "Hi, how are you?" "Good! You look so pretty" I gave her a soft smile. "Thank you, do you happen to know where Rafe is?" She thought for a moment. "I saw him with Topper and Kelce, but I'm not sure where they went" "ok thank you"

I sighed and walked away, attempting to find my missing boyfriend. He was no where to be found. At that point, I was about to give up. Everyone I asked, they all said that he was no where to be seen.

I walked by the boys change room and saw the light on. I contemplated going in or not. "Fuck it" I mumbled and opened the door slowly. When I opened the door, I was met with my boyfriend and all his dumbass friends. Kelce was holding JJ, a well known pouge, in a choke hold. "What is going on?" Rafe looked at me and tried to push me out of the room. "Y/N go, I'll be right there" "no! What are you doing?" JJ yelped from being held too tight, probably losing too much air.

"Kelce let go of him!" I said sternly and he let go. "Yes mom" Kelce said. JJ started to cough and the room went silent. "Are you ok J?" "Yeah thank you" I gave him a smile as he walked off. "Rafe, let's go" he rolled his eyes and followed behind me. "Uh oh, mommas mad. You're in for it Rafe" Topper said with a smirk. "Topper" I warned and he put his hands up in defense.

The door closed behind us and Rafe looked down at me. Him being over 6 feet tall and me being 5 feet tall, made him alot more intimidating. "Why do you always fucking do that?" I gave him a weird look, with my eyebrows scrunched up. "You always make me look so stupid in front of my friends" I was taken aback and he was fuming. "Oh I'm sorry, I was saving JJ; after you idiots were beating him for no reason"

I walked off and went back to the backyard. "Hey did you find Rafe?" Wheezie asked me. "Yeah, but he's being an idiot" she rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Isn't he always?!" "True" "you look good though Y/N/N" I smiled and hugged her tight. "Thank you! You look so cute too" she looked adorable in her dark blue dress.

I ended up walking around by myself most of the night. As I scanned the yard, I saw Rafe and his friends talking in the corner. Our eyes met and I looked away. My stomach was turning, I was really upset. "Hey you want a drink?" I turned and saw Sarah. "How are we supposed to get drinks?" "We steal some" "I thought you were a good child" I said jokingly. We walked to the bartender and somehow snuck drinks.

Everyone was talking to someone and I stayed by myself. I sat at an empty table and played with my thumbs. "Hey baby" I looked up and the familiar baby blue tux staring at me. He sat down next to me and sighed. "I'm sorry for what happened. I'm sorry my idiot friends and I'm sorry for beating up JJ. And being mean to you, you don't deserve that"

He placed his hand on mine and started to rub my knuckles. "Do I really make you look stupid?" I tried not to make eye contact and he sighed. "Baby no" he kissed my hand and pulled me out of the chair. He hugged me tightly and kissed the side of my head, before kissing my lips. "I love you" he kissed my lips again. "I love you too"

"Now let's go get a drink, I'm getting wasted tonight" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Not happening" "damn it" i started to laugh.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this midsummers "series" ik this one is trash❤