Topper

"Babe can you please pass the sunscreen" I asked my boyfriend Topper. He grabbed the bottle and squirted a bit into his hand, rubbing it into my shoulders. Once he finished, Topper closed the cap and set it down. "You know, I could've done it myself" "true, but I wanted to do it" 

I rested my head on his chest as we layed on the sand. However, Topper stayed sitting up. I played with the ring on his finger, turning it around. Topper seemed distracted and not paying attention to me. "you ok love?" I asked, he stayed silent. I looked up to see Sarah and John B playing at the shore. He seemed to be staring straight at her. I let out a sad sigh and got off of Topper. "You love her don't you" "What? No I don't" I shook my head, knowing he was lying"

"I see the way you look at her, it's full of love and passion. You don't look at me like that. I understand if you still have feelings for her Topper. I just want to know the truth, I don't want you pretending to be in love with me." "I would never pretend Y/N, I love you. And I promise, Sarah was a long time ago and I'm over her." 

He rubbed my cheek slightly, making me look him in the eyes. "I'm completely over Sarah, I swear" He pressed his lips on to mine lightly. The kiss was soft and sweet, as gentle as can be. 

A/N- sorry this is short and boring. I have been so busy and lowkey forgot about Wattpad. I'm almost at 50k reads!!! Thank you <3 <3 Anyways tomorrow is thanksgiving hehe!!