Party

"Babe come on, just one beer" JJ yelled over the loud music. "JJ you know that I don't like drinking." I sighed. Partying was never my thing, but ever since I got with JJ I've been dragged to many parties. He always gets me to have a beer with him but I always refuse.

"I know, I was just asking. Anyways I'm gonna go grab another drink" he said and kissed my cheek. I stayed in my spot and continued to shake my hips slightly to the music. I felt hands on my waist and they definitely weren't JJ's hands.

"Hey mamas" I cringed at the nickname. That was the one nickname I wouldn't let JJ call me. I pushed his hands off but he kept trying to get my attention. "Let's go get a drink gorgeous" "I'm not drinking tonight" I spat, trying to give the hint that I'm not interested. "Let's go upstairs then" he grabbed my arm but I yanked it back.

"Actually I'm gonna go find my boyfriend" I walked off and saw JJ looking straight at me. He practically crushed the red solo cup in his hands, making the liquid spill everywhere. I grabbed his shoulder, stood on my toes and kissed his temple. "Wanna go dance?"

His jaw was clenched and he grabbed my arm. I got dragged straight out of the party and into the car. We buckled up and I started to drive home. I rubbed his thigh and he pushed my hand off. I frowned as he continued to look out the window.

"Babe what is wrong? You're acting weird" "oh I'm sorry, I just don't like people flirting with my girlfriend" he growled and glared at me. "JJ, nothing happened. I turned him down, I only want you" I rubbed his bicep as I continued to drive.

"You're mine, only mine" he stated. "I wouldn't want it any other way baby, as long as you're mine" he grabbed my hand and placed a wet kiss on my knuckles. "I love you, im sorry for being jealous" he pouted and I rubbed his cheek. "That's ok, I get it. But you're really hot when you're mad and jealous" he winked at me and put his hand on my thigh.