Abusive father

{Warning: Abuse}

JJ walked home late at night after a long day with John B. They were out, boating and drinking beers as usual. Right when JJ walked through the door his Dad stood there, obviously drunk and mad.

"Where the fuck were you?" He growled. "I was out with J-john B-b" he gulped. His Dad swung his fist and hit JJ in the face. JJ got pushed against the door and his dad kept punching his in the face. Blood was dripping down his face slowly and bruises were already appearing. His dad was still beating the living day lights out of him until JJ pushed him off.

JJ ran into his room and slammed the door shut. He locked it and slid down slowly. His dad continued to yell at him through the door. "Fuck you, you're so worthless." "JJ you're so fucking stupid" JJ had enough of it and started to yell. "Shut up shut up shut up" he screamed and got up. He started to hit the walls and throw things around his room. He picked up his phone and sent a single text. JJ ran his hands though his hair roughly, fell to his knees and started to cry.

I was chilling with Sarah, just talking. I got a text from my boyfriend JJ.

JJ❤- "come over please I need you :("

He never sends texts like these, so i instantly got worried. "Uh Sarah, I have to go" she nodded and i ran to the car. Once I got in, I drove as fast I could to his house. It was late, so I walked to his window. I tapped it and saw him sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. He heard my tap and came to the window.

He opened the window slowly and i crawled in. "Aww baby come here" i cooed and opened my arms. He walked in and I gave him a huge hug. He cried in my arms while I rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head. Once he was ready, he pulled away and I wiped his tears.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked full of worry. "M-my dad" he had cuts and bruises all over his face and body. His lips was all cut up as well. "He did this?" he nodded and I rubbed his arm soothingly. "Are you ok? Let's go to my house, my mom will be more then happy letting you stay over."

I grabbed him and climbed through the window to my car. "What was it about this time?" I asked, paying all attention to him. "Because I stayed out late with John B" "aww baby, I'm so sorry. What can I do to help?" He smirked. "Can i have a kiss" he smiled, showing his dimples that I always adored. "No, babe. Your lip is all cut up"

He pouted and pressed his lips on to mine. I pulled away and smiled. He kissed me again and I rubbed his cheeks lightly. We pulled away and i continued to stare into his ocean eyes. "I love you Y/N" I started to blush. "I love you more JJ" 

A/N- this is my first one:)) JJ is bae as always. Comment if you want to request one. Just give me the plot :))) hope you enjoy