Pope

I tried to keep my head up, though the way he was talking made me want to sleep. Even though I knew Pope would give me the notes later, I needed to stay up in this class because of the upcoming test.

Everything that came out of the teachers mouth had me closer and closer to falling asleep.

I felt my phone buzz and I quickly looked up to see if the teacher noticed. When I saw his back towards me, I opened the message. Unknown number. It was a photo of John B And Sarah... my stomach dropped as I thought of this being some sick prank.

"Who's phone was that?" The teacher said, looking back at us.

I looked up to see Pope looking at his phone. Kiara and JJ got closer and we all placed our phones together, the picture on all our screens once the teacher was turned around.

Kiara and JJ ran out of the classroom, tripping over the desks. I looked around and followed right after them. Pope raised his hand and asked to leave, and eventually caught up with us.

We trudged through the empty school hallways as JJ tripped and fell on his ass. We didn't have time to stop though, we need to figure out if it was really them. I followed JJ outside and we walked to a table.

Everyone typed swiftly on their phones, texting the random number and trying to get more details. A text came in "did you pimp my short board?" JJ looked up with a giant smile on his face.

"Its him," JJ said with tears in his eyes.

I turned my phone off and covered my eyes as I cried. Pope came over and hugged me as we all celebrated. Sarah and John B weren't dead, they were still alive. I was so relieved.

JJ and Pope were jumping and screaming as Kiara and I talked about everything.

We just needed to prove John B innocent and get them back to the OBX. Which sounded pretty impossible but with the 4 of us, nothing was completely impossible.

A/N- sorry I went like MIA for 2 weeks. I always try to post on here but never know what to write and school always takes over. Hopefully school calms down a bit and I have more time to write and post better stuff because lately my writing has been ass.