Dance

John B drove the boat up to the dock and I walked to the edge. JJ grabbed my hand and helped me get on the boat. "Did you get them?" I rolled my eyes at what JJ said. "No 'hey baby, how was your day' damn" I mocked him. "Hey baby, how was your day?" "Fine thanks for asking" I spat.

He rested his hands on my waist and grabbed a beer out of my cooler. I sat down next to him and layed my head on his shoulder, cuddling into his side. Pope cranked up the music and I bounced my leg to the beat. I held JJ's hand as he used the other one to drink another beer. Kie stood up and started moving her hips to the beat.

"Yes kie" I hyped her up while Pope stared at her with love in his eyes. Sarah got up and joined kie. They danced around and John B turned the music up even more. Pope and John B went up to their girls and started to dance. The couples danced together and smiled.

I got up and tried to pull JJ with me. He stayed sitting and I went without them. I started to sway me hips to fast beat. "JJ come on dance with me" i yelled over the music. The couples continued to jump and dance to the beat. "I can't dance" "anyone can dance, plus I'm not judging anyone. Let's just have fun"

He rolled his eyes and took the last sip of his beer, placing the bottle back in the cooler. He got up and walked towards me. I swayed my hips and began to shimmy my shoulders. "JJ come on" he started to shimmy a little. I grabbed his hands, making him dance a little more.

After a couple minutes, he finally got into it and started to dance with me. He grabbed my bare hips, pulled me in and twirled me around. We were all laughing and having fun. "See, you can dance" he laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. He hugged me tightly and we looked out to the ocean. "See that wasn't so bad" he smiled and me and kissed my head.