JJ

"I don't want to hurt you," I said but he rolled his eyes.

"You aren't gonna hurt me, just relax."

I held the needle in my shaky hand, though I knew I needed to calm down for it to work. I dipped the needle into the ink and grabbed JJ's ankle.

He wanted matching stick and pokes with me, ones that said "P4L". At first I wasn't sure, though JJ was on board, it was permanent and it wasn't going to be professionally done. I trusted JJ with my life, but this wasn't something I could remove easily. After a few days of thinking, I finally decided 'fuck it' and here we were.

I stuck the needle into the skin of his ankle. When he moved a bit, I got nervous and stopped.

"Keep going babe," JJ said and I continued tattooing my boyfriend.

His eyes stayed on his ankle as I continually stabbed the skin with the needle. The black ink made the writing stand out on his skin and it didn't actually look that bad. It only took a few minutes before it was done; when it was finished I wiped the ink away and looked at the finished product. JJ's eyes stared at the tattoo and his mouth curled into a smile, showing his teeth. 

"is it okay?" I asked and his eyes met mine.

"It's perfect, thank you," He cooed, "your turn."

We switched spots and I sat in the chair. JJ grabbed another needle and tossed the other one out. He wiped the skin of my ankle and got it ready for the tattoo. 

"You ready for this?"

"Not at all," I laughed, though I knew I wasn't joking. 

"It'll be ok, just relax."

He dipped the needle into the ink and grabbed my ankle, making me jerk it backwards.

"Babe, I haven't even started yet."

"Sorry," I gave him a small smile and set my ankle back down. 

"Just breathe, it's ok. I'll start whenever you're ready." 

I nodded and told him I was ready. He touched the needle to my skin and started tattooing the 'P' The pain was evident and I could feel my breathing quickening. I suddenly felt light headed, but I knew if I kept breathing, it would go away eventually. 

"You ok?" JJ stopped his stabbing and looked up. I nodded and exhaled slowly. 

"Alright, just tell me if you need to take a little break." 

As he continued with the tattoo, I thought about how my mother would react to this. She would hate the thought of her teenage daughter getting a tattoo, especially by her boyfriend, whom my mom never liked. She always told me to never get matching tattoos, saying something like "You never know if you both will end up hating each other, tattoos are permanent y/n". I laughed at the thought but deep down, I was a bit nervous of her reaction. There was no turning back now, considering it was already done. 

"See, that wasn't that bad," JJ said and laughed, making me glare at him. 

He wiped the ink off my ankle and I looked down at his art. His writing was a bit messy but it was perfect, it was everything I had hoped for and more. 

"Do you like it?" He asked and searched for my reaction. 

"I love it, it's so perfect J,"

"Ah I'm so glad you like it,"

"My mom's gonna hate it," I said and JJ sucked in a breath. 

"That's ok. I love them and that's all that matters."

I laughed at him and he kissed the side of my head.

"We should convince the rest of the pouges to get one," JJ suggested.

"Yeah right, Pope would never get one."

"Oh yeah, damn it"

A/N- I hate needles but if JJ wanted to give me a tattoo, just know I would be all for it. Especially if they were matching ones, because that shits adorable. <3<3