JJ

I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. A smile appeared on my face and I nodded. I was wearing a long red dress, my hair was in a tight bun and I had black heels on. Like Kie, I was a Kook yet I hung out with the Pogues. Kie hated the Kooks, but I liked them. Midsummers was a big deal to me, it was fun and I loved being there.

There was a knock at my door. My mom. "Y/N are you ready to go?" I nodded and walked down stairs. We arrived at midsummers and I tried to find Kie. She was standing there looking bored as hell. "Hi Kie" she smiled as she saw me walk up. "Y/N!! You look so good" "thank you, you look stunning"

We were talking and tapped out feet to the sound of the music. "Hey, there's Pope" we started to walk towards him and he smiled at us. "Hey" we did our handshake, Kie and Him did theirs after. "Ugh I'm already sick of this place" Kie whined and I rolled my eyes.

It was dark out, nothing but the moons light reflecting on to us. I kept looking through all the people trying to find him. "What are you looking for?" Kie asked and I sighed. "JJ" "you know he can't come, he's a pogue" "a girl can dream right?" She chuckled and I gave her a fake smile.

As I was nodding my head to the slow beat of the song, someone tapped my shoulder. JJ in a vest with a bow. "Hey Y/N, do you know where Sarah is?" My smile dropped and I frowned. "No 'hey baby' or 'you look so pretty babe' and no I don't know where Sarah is" he pulled me into a hug and kissed my temple. "You look gorgeous baby! Now I have to give this note to Sarah" I nodded and he walked off.

I stood there by myself watching all the others engulf in conversation. "A drink, my lady?" JJ stood there holding a tray with a drink on it. I took it off and smiled. "That drink isn't free ma'am, you own me a few kisses" I giggled at my boyfriends comment and pressed my lips on to his. He pulled away with a smile. "So what's up with all this?" I asked looking at him up and down. "Costume babygirl" I rolled my eyes playfully and he gave me a huge smile.

I rubbed my finger over the cut on his face. "You ok?" He nodded. "Just my dad but it's normal" I sighed, I hated what his dad did to him. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve that" "it's alright" I hugged him tightly and he kissed right below my ear.

I stood talking to my parents as I saw JJ, John B and pope running away. Kie chased after them and JJ motioned me to come as well. I ran over and saw them together. "What's going on?" I asked and they looked at eachother. "Come on babe, let's go get that gold" I gave him a weird look and he grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go" A visible frown stayed on my face as he dragged me to the van.

I stayed silent as they drove, they talked about random shit. I looked down at my feet and kept the sad look on my face. JJ cupped my cheek and made me look at him. "I'm sorry" I gave him a questionable look and he sighed. "I'm sorry for making you leave Midsummers, I know how much it meant to you. I'll make it up to you" I nodded and he pressed his forehead on mine. He connected our lips and they moved in sync. "Ew not in the van" The others whined, making JJ and I pull away giggling.