chapter 3

Y/n POV

I woke up early today due to my stomach hurting, it's probably because I didn't eat dinner last night. I look up to my alarm its only 4:27. I'm not surprised, I slept early. I went downstairs and walk straight to the fridge and look for something to eat. I grab my food and sit to the kitchen island. I finished my food and headed to my room to get ready for school, mom is still not awake tho. I didn't want to wake her up.

_____

I arrived at school earlier that I'm supposed to. I still have a lot of time before my first class to start so I dicided to go the library.
Looking for a book to read, I saw a interesting book called 'To kill a Mockingbird' I've already read it a lot of times but I still wanna read it. I took a sit and started reading.

A few minutes later:

"Hey y/n."I jump out of my chair then look at person who just keep scaring the shit out of me. I glared at her, it's Dinah.

"Nice way of greeting me 'good morning' D." I said and continue to read at my book.

"So you're a nerd now?" She ask teasingly. I look up to her and roll my eyes.

"Okay, okay. What's up with you to day? I'm just playing around."

"Nothing, I'm just not in a mood right now." I said and close my book.

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Im just..I don't know, I'm kinda nervous being around Ms. Jauregui honestly." I said and look down while playing with my fingers.

"You know what y/n? Just take it easy okay? Just don't piss her off, and try to avoid her." She said. I nod to her.

"Thanks, Dinah. I'll try okay? I don't want to cause too much trouble in here like I did in Miami." I said
"Where's Normani anyway?" I ask

"She's on her way to school, she'll be here in any minute." She said.

I stand up and walk to the librarian to ask if I can borrow the book.

"Miss can I borrow this book?" I ask politely, she look up at me. She's a blond girl with a beautiful blue eyes, a little taller than me.

"Library card?" She ask, I scratch my brows.

"Uhm, I'm new here and I don't have a library card."

"Oh, your the transferee. You can still borrow that book but you need to sign up here. Don't lost that book it's important." She said while smiling at me.

"Yes, I would love to still borrow this book it's beautiful and l promise l wont lost it, so can I sign now?" I ask, I smiled back at her and she handed me the library log. I started signing in. When I finished, I give the library log back to her.

"I'm Nicole by the way." She said grinning and extending out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm y/n." I said and shake her hand.

"Beautiful name like the owner. Nice to meet you y/n." She said I smiled at her, I blushed a little.

"Thank you, Nicole. I need to go now, it was nice to meeting you too." I said and then walk away.

I saw Dinah wink at me, what the hell. What was that about?

"You sure you're straight? 'cause l saw you there flirting with the librarian." She said while wiggling her brows at me.

"Dinah, were just talking, maybe she just wanna be friends." I said shaking my head. We walk out of the library.

"What if not as a friend?" She said like she wanna laugh.