chapter 6

Third one's POV

Y/n and Lauren takes their relationship slowly and private.

Y/n is now walking to her first class(english). She opened the door and take her sit, she's a little bit early. She waited for the bell to ring.

She's been talking to her friends lately, she wanted to tell them about her relationship with Lauren because she doesn't want to keep a secret from her friends, but she thought about "it's best to keep it as a secret" for a while.

The bell suddenly rang indicating the class is going to start.

She watch the students enter the classroom so fast, and wait for their teacher to arrive.

After a few minutes the teacher have arrived. She look around and take her sit. It's monday so she's gonna check her students attendance. She take another glance to the students and started to type on her keyboard.

"Jezrel Jaye Pulido?" She call out.

"I'm present ma'am." The girl just beside y/n answered. Lauren nod and type at the keyboard. The girl look at y/n and then smile. Y/n saw the girl look at her and she turn the smile back.

"Hi I'm Jezrel Jaye but you can call me jj." She said quietly. Y/n giggle at her.

"I know, Ms. Juaregui just call out your name." Y/n said ."I'm-" she got cut off when the teacher call out her name.

"Y/f/n y/l/n!." The teacher said narrowing at y/n. Y/n straighten her seat and look infront.

"I'm present ma'am!" She yelled back. Lauren glared at her and then at Jezrel. She shook her head and then turn back her attention to what she's doing.

Y/n look at jezrel and then they laugh quietly.

"That's my name." Y/n whisper to her.

"Ha ha, cool way telling your name." She whisper back and they giggled at each other. Im having a new friend y/n said to her self. She feels someone is staring at her, she look around but no one is looking at her. 'wierd' she tells her self.

..........

Y/n Pov

   *Lunch break*

I'm now at the cafeteria with the girls, add the girl that I made friend a while ago. I invited her to join us at lunch.

We start talking 'til our food arrived, Dinah buy us a food since she said its her treat I don't know what comes to her mind for her to treat us. I shook the thought and maybe she's just being kind plus the girl we're now friends with.

"Thanks Dinah for the lunch." I said.

"Yeah Dj." The girls said.

"Your welcome fellas." She said greatefully. "So jj how old are you?" Dinah ask.

"Im 19." She said.

"You're same with y/n." She said pointing at me. I just giggle at her.

We talk and we talk, a lot 'till the cafeteria got silent. They all looking at the woman who's entering the cafeteria. We look at her, its miss Jauregui or should I say Lauren. She seems in the bad mood this morning, I didnt bother asking her what makes her mood get bad 'til now she's still not talking to me.

She walked pass us, she lay her eyes straight at me like she's giving me a warning or something. I don't know what did I do, is she mad?

She sat with her friend while still looking deadly at me. I turn back my head at the girls and confused why are they looking at me.