chapter 28

Y/n's POV

I walked towards the school running late. I only had a short time of sleep because I finished doing my project in english. Now is not the due date of passing it, but I just want to finish early to decrease the amount of my problems. Projects are problem for me.

I walk to the hallways heading to my first class. I sigh as I enter the room. The teacher look up at me same with the students inside the room.

"Ms. Y/l/n, you're late again." Ms. Jauregui said.

"Sorry ma'am, I just finished my project last night and I only had a short amount of sleep so I woke up late." I pry scratching the back of my neck. She nod her head, understanding me. I'm still mad at her for not telling me she's married.
She doesn't know I know about it but she notice how I become more distant from her.

"Fine, I'll let it slip today. Go to your sit and start writing the new lesson." She said. I nodded my head and sat at the chair infront of her desk.

I took my binder and pen from my bag and start writing.

Everytime I look up at the board, I always caught her staring at me. Even if she knew that I caught her she didn't look away and it's making meb feel uncomfortable.

I couldn't take it anymore so I drop my pen at my paper quitting and stare back at her.

It's like we're having a staring contest and no one is giving up
I rest my chin at the palm of my hand and stare at her with an annoying look.

I sighed knowing she's not gonna stop so I look away from her and pick up my pen and start writing again. I heard her chuckled quietly.
I glared at her and continue writing.

Ringggggg!

The bell rings indicating first period is over. I put all of my belongings inside of my bag and walk to the door, but then I remembered my project. I walk back to her desk, she look up at me confused.

I open my bag and took the project from inside my bag. I choose story tho.

"I finished my project and I'm handing it to you." I put the project to her desk.

"You choose story." She said nodding her head slightly.

"The tittle is Lost Innocence as you can see from the cover, I made it by myself as you said no copyright." I said. She opened the book at the front page and read it by her eyes.

"Tell me about it." She ordered, showing it caught her interes.

"You can just read it later Ms. Jauregui, and I need to go to my next class, I just came back here to pass it." I said. She look up from the book.

"A little bit more information about it doesn't hurt, right?" I sigh and just obeyed.

"It's about a girl that lost her innocence in such a young age, she was being sexually harassed when she is 5 years old and it last until she turned eleven, no one knows about it 'cause she doesn't want to cause another burden to her family.  She's aware on what's happening when she is younger but she choose to keep quiet, until she grew up and the pain and trauma is still with her, she ended up cold and have a trust issue. She doesn't let anyone in in her life that easily and-" I cut myself off realizing I gave too much information. "Okay that's too much information, just read the book. I need to go to my next class. Bye Ms. Jauregui." I said and walk to the door.

I heard her laugh at me. I rolled my eyes and went to my next class.
........

Lunch break

It's now lunch break. I walk inside the cafeteria, I buy my food first before the line went long. After that I walk to the the table me and the girls always sit every lunch break.

"Hi, guys." I greet them as I sat at the chair beside Dinah.

"Hi y/n." They greet back. I look at them noticing someone else sitting with us. I clear my throat catching their attention as I look at them confused.

"Oh. Uh.. Y/n, I want you to meet someone." Jezrel said talking about the girl beside her. I'm not jealous by the way. I hum in response.

"Y/n, I want you to meet Alyssa my girlfriend. Alyssa this is Y/n, the one I've been talking bout." Jezrel introduce her.
The girl have a brown hair and have a pair of smooth brown eyes. She seem lovely so I smiled at her which she return.

"Hi, nice to finally meet you. Jezrel has been talking about you a lot of time." She said offering me her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I said and shake her hand. "I'm happy she found someone to make her happy which is you, so don't break her heart or else me and the girls will hunt you down."

Jezrel is like a sister to me and even if she had feelings for me before which I didn't return. She never change and I'm thankful for that.

"You don't need to threaten her y/n, I know you and the girls have my back." She said. I nod my head.

"I won't break her heart I promise." Alyssa said raising her right hand. I nod my head even though I known promises are meant to be broken no matter what happens.

As we were eating and talking about god knows what about, the door of the cafeteria swung open and there's the hot teacher walking like a model. Everybody have their eyes on her with their jaw dropping to the floor, I look away from her not bothering to glance again.

"Can we just eat and do whatever our business is? It's not like it doesn't happen everyday." I said annoyed. Dinah look at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" She ask since she knows everything.

"I'm fine, I'm just annoyed." I said and eat my french fries. She sigh and continue eating too. Everyone slowly move on to what happen as the teacher sat at her usual table with her friend Ms. Hernandez.

......

I'm right here at the oval sitting alone with a book in my hand. It's my free period and I decided to go here and be alone for a while.

I was reading my book when someone tap my shoulder causing me to look up. I saw a girl with thick black long hair, she have a pair of dark brown eyes, thick eyebrows and tan skin. Im taller than her tho.

"Hi, I'm Vea, can I sit here?" She introduced her self and ask at the same time.

"I'm Y/n. Yeah of course." I said and move a little to the side. She smiled at me showing her cute dimple and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here all alone?" She ask making a conversation.

"Reading a book, I like reading here it's peaceful." I told her. She nod her head bitting her lip slightly.

"Can I be honest with you?" She ask making me look up at her. I nod my head.

"I actually have a crush on you, we have same classes; English and chemistry." She said. "You're really an interesting person , just so you know." I stare at her for a second admiring her beauty in close.

"Really? How?" I ask. Am I really?

"Something about you is different." She shortly said. I snort at her reply.

"Everybody has a different thing about them and mine is not interesting one." I said. "We should go to our last period of class, you said we have chemistry together, right?" I ask as I stand up and swing my bag at my shoulder.

"Mhm." She said and grab her stuff and we headed to our last class.