chapter 10

Third one's POV

"Y/n! Sweetheart, wake up! Your cousin well be here to visit us!" Her mom yelled at the door.

Y/n rubbed her eyes and start to get up.
She walk to the bathroom. She wash her face and start to brush her teeth.

"What date is it?" She ask herself thinking about her cousin's date to visit.

'oh its saturday' she thought to her self.

She walk out of the bathroom and change her clothes to her usual style.
After that she open her window to check on her teacher's  house.

'It seems like no one is inside' She thought to herself. She shook it off and headed downstairs.

She saw her mom already cooked her breakfast.

"Good morning, mamá." She greet her.

"Good morning too, niña." Her mom walk towards her and sit in her usual chair. Y/n take her sit too.

"Your cousin will be here in an hour with her friend, and I'm going to work at 12 so take care of yourself and your cousin and the house okay? I'll be home tommorow morning with your dad." Her mom said.

"Okay, mom." Y/n said nodding her head. "How long they would be in here?" Y/n ask.

"Uhh..for at least three weeks." Her mom said.

"Yay! Can't wait to be with them." Y/n cheer cutely with excitement . "Oh my god I'm so childish." Y/n suddenly said when she realized her reaction .

"Aww...you know your always be my little girl y/n." Her mom said hugging her.

"I love you, mom." Y/n said and kissed her mom's cheek.

"I love you too, mi niña." Her mom said and kissed her forehead.

Y/n POV:
            *45 minutes later*

Knock! Knock! knock

I heard someone knock on the door.
My mom was about to get it but I said I'll get it since I'm in the living room laying on the couch.

I open the door and saw my cousin standing in front of me.

"Hi! my sweet cousin." She exclaimed and I just stare at her.

"Come here give me a hug." She said and I hugged her back.

"I missed you Althea." I finally said.

"I thought you lost your tongue and not gonna talk to me." She said, I glared at her. "Okay chill, I missed you too y/n." She said.

"Mom said you brought your friend here." I said emphasising it like the way mom said it.

"Oh I forgot." She said and moved to the side revealing the tall masculine body with a pair of familiar blue eyes that are staring right at me. I stared at him not even blinking. Then he cleared his throat.

"Hi y/n, its nice to see you again." He said.

"Nice to see you too Mark." Then I hugged him. I never knew I would miss him a lot.

"I missed you so much my beautiful bestfriend." He said.

"I missed you too." I said.

Then Althea cleared her throat.

"Can someone help me carry our stuff's?" She said.

"Alright, I'll help yah." I said and pulled away from Mark.

"No y/n I'll carry all of these bags, just wait for me inside." Mark said.

"Since when did you become like that?" Althea ask him getting suspecious.

"Like what?" He ask.

"Oh c'mon you know what I'm talking about." She said raising her brow.

"Uhh...I don't know maybe because of the beauty of my bestfriend convinced me." He said scratching the back of his head. I blushed at his statement.

The day went well, like you know? hang out with them all day long, tease each other, tell stories and gossips.

Mark is been weird today I don't know what's got into him. Like he compliments me often and being gentle to me.