chapter 9

Lauren's Pov

"Lauren, the principal wants you in his office." Ally said as she enter my classroom.

"What does he want?" I ask annoyed.

"Ask him yourself Lauren." Ally said irritated.

I groaned and stand up from my chair and walk to the door. I rolled my eyes as I pass infront of her.

I enter the principal's office. I stoped in the middle of the room standing powerfully.

The principal is facing his back at me while his sitting on his chair. I cleared my throat then he turn around.

"Nice to see you my beautiful wife." He said smirking." Come sit." He pointed at the chair infront of his table. I rolled my eyes and sit at the chair.

"What do you want from me Brad?" I ask directly.

"I just want to check on my wife. Why am I not allowed to look after you now?" He said.

"Stop calling me that, we forced to be married to each other. It's nonsense an useless for us to call each other that way." I said truthfully. He scratch his beard.

"Well, we may be forced to be married by each other, but I know you know that I do love you." He said.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't love you Brad? I don't even like you." I said. I see his faced change like his hurt by my words.

"Your mine Lauren only mine, and you can't do anything about it!" He said angrily. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"I'm not yours Brad not even a single bit, you can keep all of your fantasy all by yourself but me I'm done of your bullshit and if your going to ask me to come back to that house again, I would always say no, ever. I'll ended up by you harassing me again!" I said and stand up.

"Want do you expect me to do Lauren? You're my wife and I'm your husband." He still said. "and be thankful I still let you do anything you want from this School, even if I ended up fixing it all." He said.

I had enough and decided to walk out of the office before are argument get bigger.

___________
Third one's POV

It's been two weeks since Lauren and y/n made a time for each other. They only talked when she's in her class and nothing else more.

Lauren grew a bit cold and y/n noticed it. She's been thinking about what happened to her why she's like that but she only keep it to herself and didn't dare do anything about it since their relationship is complicated.