chapter 22

Lauren's Pov

"Yup, she is. Now you may excuse us 'cause we need to finish what we started."

"Wai-." I tried to say, but she hung up.

"Arrgghh!" I yell and throw my phone.

"Fucking shit!" I knew it, that's why I couldn't sleep something is happening.

She can't do this to me. And who's that other girl? If she think she can ran away from me, she's very much wrong. She's mine, only mine. I'll make sure when she comeback here she can't be with somebody else, just me!

"Oh, y/n my love, you don't know what you're dealing with." I said to my self.

...........

Y/n's POV

     *Next day*

I wake up by someone caresing my cheeks. I open my eyes but the sunlight from the window won't let me. I adjust at the light and try to sat up but my head is soaring.

"Arrgh." I groan and massage my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Nah, my head is soaring. Do you have a medicine for this?" I ask her and sat up.

"Yeah, I have. Here take this." She hand me the pill.

I took it from her and swallow it. I noticed her looking at me wierdly, not actually me but my body and she bite her lip.

I look at myself and suddenly covered my body. She giggle at me.

"Do you remember anything last night." She ask.

I think about it a second and the memories last night floaded my head.

"Do you regret it?" She ask me nervously.

I look at her for a brief second and shook my head.

"No." I said and take her hand.
"You said we'll talk about right, go on." I said. She smiled at me, I can feel her hand begin to sweat.

"I-I like you y/n, a lot actually." She said nervous is obvious in her voice.
She look at me with her scared expression in her face waiting for me to respond.

"I like you too." I finally spoke.

"Really?" She ask wanting me to confirm it.

"Yes, Camila." I confirm to her.

She hug me and kiss my lips excitedly.

"So..will you go on a date with me?" She ask.

"Sure, when?" I ask.

"Tonight." She said and kiss me again.

I look at the time from my phone and it's already 12pm.

"Wow. We slept that long?" I say.

"Yeah." She got off to bed and grab my clothes and give it to me.

"Thanks." I said and wear my clothes and got off to bed and went to the bathroom and wash my face.

"Y/n, who's the girl on the phone last night?" Camila ask.

My eyes widen, realizing it. Oh God. She knew what happened last night. I'm dead. I only have one week left and we'll comeback to New York.

"Are you okay?" Camila ask and wash her face too.

"Yeah, just remembered something." I shrugged off.

"Okay, who's that girl tho?" She ask again curiously.

"Um, it's my friend from New York."

"She sounds upset tho." She say.

"She doesn't like things like that, you know? She don't like bold things." I lied, God, she love bold things.

"Okay, are you hungry?" She ask and I nod.

"Let's go downstairs then, I smell some food being cook." She said and I laugh at her.

We went downstairs and sat at the table. Mark's mom prepared breakfast.

"Those two are still asleep." Mark's mom said.

"Nah, where awake now." Mark said Thea is with her. Oh yeah, I forgot they're actually together for like a week, Mark confessed his feelings for her, so did Thea and now they ended up together. They join us at the table and look at us wierdly

Marks mom put the food at the table and left us.

"So....?" Mark ask.

We look at him confused.

"Don't look at me like that, you know what I'm talking about." He said.

I look at Camila and we blush together.

"Aha! I knew it." He said and clap his hand. "You were so loud last night."

"Oh shut up." I quickly said.

"I support you two." He said and we continue eating.