chapter 31

Y/n's POV

It's been a week....a week of ignoring her. But things seems become worst. My guilt is eating me up every time I try and be cold at her, seeing her hurt and sad everytime I say I don't like her anymore. I couldn't sleep because of the sight of her crying and begging for me to come back.

I hate me. I hate myself for making her cry, beg and sad.

I'm already inside of my first period. The bell didn't ring yet, that's because I'm early today.

Student's slowly enter the room. The bell finally rang causing a lot of students fill the room.

A couple of minutes later our teacher arrived. She sat down at her desk. She didn't say anything, she just flip the book that is at her table, I believe that consist all of our lessons. I furrow my brows trying to think what's wrong with her today, she seems not in a mood.

"Open your book at page 163, read the story and then answer the questions and essays at page 165." Her voice crack a little. She didn't look at any of us and it makes me more curious.

I stare at her trying to figure out what's going on in her mind. She seems to feel that someone is watching her, she look up meeting my eyes. I look away and pretend like I'm reading.

I could feel her eyes on me making me shift uncomfortably. I clench my jaw and look up to her finding her staring at me deeply.

If your wondering, I'm still sitting infront of her desk. I don't want to make my grades fall down because of disobeying her.

I clear my throat and break the contact. I started to read my book and did what we're assigned to do.

"When you're done you just have to pass it to me and wait for the bell to ring." She announce. We nod our head slightly.

Some of my classmates start to pass their paperwork. One more essay and I'm done.

Yep.

I stand up from my chair and walk to my teachers desk. I hand her my paper, she look up and take my paper. I walk back to my chair and did whatever goes in my mind.

The bell finally rang. I grab my stuff's and went to my next class. She didn't stop me this time. Maybe she's tired for chasing. I guess that's a good thing? I don't know.

I enter my second class and sat beside Dinah......

_______

It's lunch, I walk to the cafeteria and buy my food. As I was about to walk to me and my girls table, someone bumped in to me making my food fill on my uniform.

"Well, look where you're going clumsy girl, no one will adjust here for you." The girl who bumped in to me said, not even apologising. I look up to her. She have a short dark hair with a very short school uniform skirt, she have tan skin....and a gap between her front teeth. Eh.

"Wow...you should watch where you're going 'cause I'm not gonna adjust for you." I spat back, making the people in the cafeteria 'ooohhh'. I know this girl, I usually see her here in cafeteria and she wants everyone to move away everytime you're in her way. Sorry baby, but that wouldn't work to me.

"Excuse me?" She unbelievably said, no one talk back to her, I noticed that.

"What you're a def now too? I said watch where you going before you bump to the wrong person you throw your attitude to." I said. She scoff and step infront of me face to face.

"You think you have a power huh, little bitch? You're just a transferree here so better move away before-"

"Before what? Bite me with those spongebob teeth? And little bitch really? Look at yourself, I'm more taller than you and I'm not a bitch. I think that shit suits you more, you're little and literally a bitch, now buy me my food." I said in her face. Her face expression changes to a fierce to a insecure girl. She huff and walk to the lady in the cafeteria giving her money. Wow... that's easy. I wipe the food that spilled on me, it's not that bad, but my juice literally all over my uniform but it's fine I have an extra t-shirt, I just need to finish my food first.

I took the new tray of food and went to me and the girls table.

"Damn Y/n, how long have you been hiding that personality, huh?." Dinah said, I wave her off. Not really praising myself to that.

"She think she can run everyone, but nah uh, that wouldn't work to me. Plus, she was the one who bumped in to me and she didn't even apologize." I said while eating my food. They all agree.

"By the way you look so hot in there, I wanna witness more of that." Vea said licking her lips grabbing everyone's attention. Some of them clear their throat and some of them just continue eating again.

I shook my head knowing she's not gonna stop flirting with me, but I'll never do the same mistake again like me and Camila's relationship.

The bell rings indicating the lunch break is now over. Everyone stand up and grab their stuff and make their way to thei next class. I went to the bathroom first to change.

Everyone is heading to their classes so it's just me here in the bathroom.
I take off my uniform and put it on my bag. I use the tissue to clean myself. The door open making me cover myself.

"What are you doing here Ms. Jauregui? It's for students bathroom." I ask and grab my extra t-shirt from my bag and put it on. I look at her noticing she doesn't say anything she just look at me.

"What? are you just gonna stand there and not say anything?" I ask, but she still didn't say anything. I sigh and swing my bag at my shoulder and was about to open the door when she grab my arm making me stand in front of her again.

"Stop ignoring me." She said. That's why she's bad mood today, she's fed up about me ignoring her.

"And why should I do that? Give me a good reason why?" I said. She sigh and lick her lips.

"Go to my house after school and I'll tell you everything, if you still didn't change your mind then I will stop and set you free." She said. I nod my head.

"I gotta go, I'm late. See you later Ms. Jauregui." I said and walk out of the bathroom leaving her their and went to my next class.