chapter 12

Y/n's POV

Althea me and Mark are now eating lunch at the diner it's not too far away from the school.

"Y/n, how's your fav. subject? Is it still your favorite?" Althea ask.

"It's always been my favorite Thea." I said.

"I knew it." She said, I just shake my head.

"The food here is good, now I regret staying at my house lazily." I said, I never noticed this diner before, I'm not surprised I really never did take a walk around this town since we moved in here.

"We loved to join you explore this town hermosa, but I'm afraid we only have this week to be in here." Mark said with a frown.

"I agree." Althea said.

"Don't worry guys, nextime I'll be the one who's  gonna visit you." I said as I eat my last spoon of food.

"Promised?" Mark ask.

"I promise." I said.

We finished eating and pay for the food we eat and head out of the diner.
We got inside the car and started driving.

"Y/n, would you mind if I walk you to your classroom?" Mark ask as we get out of the car.

"Not at all." I said.

"I'll stay here guys." Thea said.

We nod and walk towards the school.

"Your school is extremely beautiful, y/n, just like you." He said.

I smiled and blushed a little.

"I agree, it's really beautiful. I made a new friends here too, they're all girls since mostly the guy's here are assholes." I said and laugh." I couldn't even find someone like you, gentleman, kind, caring, and handsome, also a great friend too."

"Thank you y/n, Same with me. I couldn't find someone else that are like you beautiful, innocent, kind, dork, caring and such a good friend too." He said.

"Can I have a hug?" I said.

"Sure Hermosa." He said and hug me, we stay like that for at least ten seconds.

"I need to go now, I might be late, adios amigo." I said and kissed his cheek. It's now his turn to blush.

"Hasta luego hermosa." He said. I smiled at him as I walk away.

_______

"Hey, y/n right here." Jezrel waved as she pointed the chair beside her.

I walk towards her and sat to the chair she's pointing at, it's science meaning we have the class together. She's  always like this tho.

"How are you feeling, Dinah said you just walk away with her not even letting her talk." Jezrel said.

"Sorry, Jj. I just, I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"It's fine." She said.

The teacher started to speak.

"Good afternoon class, so can somebody tell me what is molecule?" Mrs. Cabrera ask. I raised my hand to answer the question.

"Yes miss y/l?"

"I believe ma'am, it's a group of atoms bonded together representing the smallest fundamental unit of a chemical compound that can take a part in a chemical reaction." I answer.

"That's right miss y/l, you may take your sit." She said.

I sat down as she continue the class.
_____

*Skip next classes*

Glad my last class are finally over. I sighed as I walk to the bathroom, yeah I'm heading to the bathroom because I've been holding this pee since the start of my last class.

As I walk to the hallway I feel like someone is following me. I glance back to check if someone is behind me but I see no one. Wierd.

I open the bathroom door and sit on the toilet, when I'm done I flushed it. As I open the door someone entered and lock it again.

"Who the hell are yo- Miss Jauregui, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I missed you so much babe." She said and kissed me.

I didn't kiss her back, as I remember it's  been two weeks since she talked to me yet now she's kissing me. I pulled away.

"Miss I...I."

"What's wrong? Didn't you missed me?" She ask and kissed me again.

"Ms. Jauregui, no! stop."

"What!?" She ask irritatedly.

"I-i..I, I don't wanna do it." I said.

"Why? is it because your guy bestfriend who keeps calling you 'mi hermosa' is courting you?" She said harshly.

"What are you talking about, and how did you know about him?" I ask in disbelief and disappointment.

"I have connections y/n, don't tryna lie to me!" She said still her tone is kinda harsh.

"You know what Ms. Jauregui, I'm the who supposed to ask you questions, it's been two weeks, you haven't talk to me, you ignored me you didn't even texted me if something was wrong!" I said a little louder. " I don't wanna do this anymore, adios señorita." I said and opened the door, but she hugged me by my back.

"Please don't go y/n, I'm sorry." She said quietly and snuggle at my back.

"Sorry is nothing for me, señorita." I said and get out of her grip and walk away.