chapter 16

Y/n's POV

It's monday again; we have to get up early to prepare for school. Ugh, sometimes school is boring, I mean always. We always get tired and stressed.

"Hey, y/n/n? Hellooo? Snap out of it y/f/n." Dinah said waving her hands infront of me.

"What?" I ask, since I wasn't listening to her.

"I'm asking you if we can hang out today after school, you know? It's been a little bit while since we did. And you've been staring at that wall for like five minutes." She say.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah of course, with the girls?" I say.

"Yeah, with the girls. Uhhm, y/n just so you know the girls and I are here if you need someone." She said sincerely.

"I know, thanks. We should go, we don't want to be late dont we?" I ask sarcastically, she chuckled.

"Yeah, we should." She said and we walk to our first class.

I finally arrived at my first class which is English.
"Ugh, this will be a long day..again."

I sit at the back so that she can't see me and distract me all the time. The students fastly filled the room after the bell rings.

"Hey." Someone said, I look at her since her voice is feminine.

"Hi Jezrel, good morning." I said.

"Can we schedule the 'going over to your house'?, you said we'll reschedule it since you have somewhere to go that day, I really want to hang out with you." She ask.

"Oh, yeah we could tomorrow, we're going to hang out with the girls after the class." I said remembering the 'going over my house to read our favorite books'. I cancelled it last time since Lauren want to talk to me, now I'm frowning at the thought of her bothering me again, I really do like her a lot but there's too much to risk.

"Alright, tommorow it is." She said.

The room stay calm for awhile since the teacher haven't arrived yet.

Then the door swung open. Right, the devil have arrived, why does she always enter her classroom like that, it always startled us. The students stopped talking and straighten their seat's.

"Good morning class, nice to meet you again." She said her tone is like happy though. Well that's wierd shes in a good mood today. She sat down and started typing at her computer.

"Okay, as usual I'm gonna check your attendance." She said and start calling our names.

"Jezrel jaye Pulido?" She called out.

"Present ma'am." Said the girl beside me. She look at our direction, I hide at the back of the person infront of me so that she can't  see me.

"What's the point she's gonna call out your name anyway." Little voice said. You're right.

Ugh, I'm going next. I don't want her to notice me, but that's impossible.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n?" She said I could sense her smirking the way she said my name. I bit my inside cheek and sigh.

"Present ma'am." I raised my hand.

She look at my direction but I hide my self.

"Ms. Y/l/n, I can't see you, can you sit here?" She ask pointing at the chair right in front of her desk. Like I have a choice if I said no.

I mentally facepalm my self.
I stand up and grab my bag. I look at her dead in the eye while walking to the chair. Ugh and she have a nerve to smile innocently at me.