1

There are three realms, one for immortals, one for humans, and one for demons. Both humans and demons can become immortals, but if you look at the entire immortal world, apart from the three Great Immortals, there are only three hundred or so who have ascended to the immortal world, and there are more than a thousand immortals who have not.

These three Shangxian1 are Nantan, Fuyu, and Luhua. Nantan is in charge of the Immortal Palace and handles all the affairs of the immortal realm.

Among them, Fuyu is the most free and easy-going, and after cultivating to the top, she left behind all the common affairs and started to do what she wanted to do the most, which is to raise pigs.

It is said that Fuyu, one of the three great immortals, is the most beautiful woman in the immortal realm.

Therefore, the hobby of raising pigs by the greatest beauty is not something that ordinary immortals may understand.

For example, at this moment, Immortal Luhua was in his secluded place, looking at the piglet she was holding with disgust on his face.

“You have raised thousands of pigs and killed them in the past hundred years, how can you be so obsessed and continue to harm the creatures?”

Faced with Luhua’s accusation, Fuyu Shangxian said seriously, “How do you know I can’t raise this one?”

While feeling sorry for the piglet’s life, the Luhua Shangxian said, “This is exactly what you tell me every time you bring in a piglet.”

The piglet that was silent the whole time suddenly moved, Fuyu pursed her lips, lowered her head and patted the piglet’s head, and fell silent.

However, no matter how much she tried to comfort it, the piglet in her arms was not quite calm and looked like it was trying to break free from her. Luhua couldn’t hold back his laughter when he saw it and said, “See, it also knows its bitter fate is coming and is fighting against it.”

Fuyu bowed her head and continued to reassure the piglet, “The fate of all living things is predetermined by the heavens, if it is fated to live it will live, and if it accidentally dies, that is also its fate.”

“Humm…” the piglet in its arms hummed in protest.

Fuyu Shangxian: “Look, it’s agreeing with me.”

Piglet: “……” Pei! It’s clearly a fight against fate!

Speaking of this piglet, it’s actually not a complete piglet, but a creature with a pig body and a human soul. The body of the pig comes from an old sow’s fetus, and the human soul comes from a 21st century girl named Shu Tang.

Shu Tang has been a sick person since she was a child, and took time off from school every now and then. She had just gotten into university and got seriously sick, but she was already comfortable with life and death, and when she was in the operating room for the last time, she made a “V” sign to the surgeon.

Later, when the operation failed, the doctors said that the patient’s desire to live wasn’t very strong and there was nothing they could do in the end.

She was too tired to live her life because she was constantly sick and had no friends, plus her drag on her parents, sometimes she feels that it is good to die just like this.

Shu Tang originally thought that she would die, drink a bowl of Meng Po soup2, take a trip to the Naihe Bridge3, and never be a sick person again in her next life. However, after her soul left her body, not to mention the Men Po soup, she didn’t even see a drop of it, and somehow got into the body of a little pig.