30

Just as Shu Tang expected, the next thing she heard was Master’s words, “I suspect that the mole is someone hiding in the Immortal Realm, and it’s someone around you and me.”

Their trip to the barbaric wasteland is known to no one but Luhua and Nantan. However, Miao Jinghan suddenly appeared in the barbaric wasteland at the critical moment and took away Shu Tang, which shows that their whereabouts have been revealed. Naturally, Luhua and Nantan will not reveal the fact that they are going to Barbarian Wasteland, and the only person who can be suspicious is Qing Senyang.

He lives in the house and is often in contact with them, perhaps learning of this from some unintended moment and thus telling Miao Jinghan.

After things ran smoothly, everything was clear. In the meantime, Fuyu frowned for a while, and then gave Shu Tang the origin of the black fairy power.

Immortal Power is usually bright and white, and rarely yellow, which is due to impure Immortal Power, but only a broken Immortal would be able to practice such impure Immortal Power. The ink-colored Immortal Power, on the other hand, was unique to Demon Immortals, and its energy was as thick as ink, making it difficult to cultivate.

Immortal power was accumulated through cultivation and was never-ending, and the only limitation was that immortals would encounter different bottlenecks at each stage of cultivation. This was true for ordinary immortals and even more so for demon immortals, and their bottlenecks were even harder to break through.

It’s because of the uniqueness of the Demon Immortal’s Power that Miao Jinghan didn’t use her own Immortal Power to resist Fuyu last time, but rather to dissolve the opponent’s Immortal Power in her body with her inner force, which is a good way to hide her identity.

That being said, Shu Tang didn’t understand why this little cat is so powerful and why she needed to rely on her master to get out of that stone forest. And why did she suddenly appear there when they first met at the inn?

Most importantly, what was the purpose of her approaching?

Naturally, she couldn’t come up with these conclusions, and Fuyu didn’t intend for her to do so. The master and disciple rested for a little over half an hour before they got up and went out to the restaurant to partake of the human cuisine.

Fuyu was thinking of eating the meal, accompanying her disciple for a stroll and going straight back to the Immortal Realm. Unexpectedly, they had only just ordered the food when they met an acquaintance.

There were two acquaintances; one was the amorous Zhu Caitong, the other was the weak and sickly bunny Qi Yan.

Fuyu didn’t like the noise on the first floor, so she deliberately chose the elegant seat on the second floor. When Zhu Caitong went up to the second floor with Qi Yan, she turned a corner and saw that her old friend was there with a little girl in pink.

It was the first time that Shu Tang had gone out to eat in human form, and she was a little nervous, sitting on a chair. Her eyes were staring straight at the table, her hands gripping the side of the chair, and her palm was slightly moist. Only when she heard Zhu Caitong’s voice did she move her eyes to look at the visitor.

“You and I are fortunate enough to meet over a meal in the human realm.” Perhaps because she was in the human realm, Zhu Caitong was not as flamboyant as last time, but when she spoke, there was still a strong charm behind her eyes.

Shu Tang always remembered what she said to her master last time, so she puffed up her cheeks and gazed at her with a defensive gaze.

It was only after she looked at her like that that Zhu Caitong turned her attention to the little girl. She was startled at first when she saw how stunning she looked, then she teased Fuyu, “Hey, this time is quite surprising, you actually brought a girl out. What, you’re not going to raise little pigs anymore, and instead you’re going to raise beautiful little girls?”