47

Miao Jinghan’s amber-like eyes turned slightly and finally looked straight into Fuyu’s eyes and said, “I think you should know that we definitely have a next step.”

When Fuyu’s hands increased in strength, Miao Jinghan felt the blood rush up to her throat. The Immortal Fuyu has always been light-hearted, but this time it was full of killing aura, “Then do you believe that I will kill you now.”

“Do not believe.” Miao Jinghan laughed loudly until blood vomited out. The bright red blood stained on the black shirt instantly disappeared in it, completely smeared.

Fuyu’s eyes deepened and asked, “What exactly are you doing to her?”

“Everything I do is for her own good,” Miao Jinghan smiled lightly, with blood still on the corner of her mouth, “Lord Shangxian should still think more about herself.”

Her words are clearly hinting at something, Fuyu eyes grew darker and darker, “You don’t want to say?”

“That is what I want to say, I think the Lord of the Immortals will not have the opportunity to listen to….” before the words fell, a strong ink-colored whirlwind whizzed from a distance, wherever the whirlwind touched, beast souls avoided. The whirlwind came all the way behind Miao Jinghan, and instantly swept up her body, making her disappear.

She looked at the place where the whirlwind disappeared and slowly clenched her fist when she thought of the ink-colored smoke she had seen earlier.

“Master… Master…”

Behind them suddenly came the shout of Shu Tang, who was accompanied by Chi Yan, who was also quite worried about her.

Fuyu quickly took the detoxification pills that Zhu Caitong had given to her, and within a few breaths, she could not see the appearance of poisoning from the outside.

Shu Tang quickly ran and stood in front of her master, her cheeks and eyes were red, “Master, how is your poison?”

“It has been solved, your master is fine,” Fuyu looked at her look of desire to speak and lightly said, “She was taken away.”

Shu Tang gently bit her lower lip, suddenly gathered courage, and raised her head, “Master, although Miao Jing Han is not good, she has not harmed me in any way, do you have some kind of enmity with her?”

Fuyu was silent for a while, looked at her, and slowly said, “Have.”

Chi Yan was plowing the ground, it has seen low EQ, but never seen a pair of master and disciple with such a low EQ!

The two of them were silent for a while, but Shu Tang said uneasily, “Master, we’d better go back to the Immortal Realm to recuperate quickly. Your health is not good, and you haven’t had a good rest these days. I’m afraid…”

Fuyu shook her head and said, “Your cultivation is not over yet.”

Shu Tang’s eyes became red again, after knowing that her master had been accompanying her all the time, it was absolutely false to say that she was not moved. However, even if she wants to let her master continue to stay with her, she must not be so selfish as to leave her behind. She still remembered the appearance of her master who had vomited blood and fainted, and she had not forgotten the appearance of her master who had been poisoned, so how could she let her fall into danger again?

So she wiped her face and said, “Master, this disciple begs you to go back to the Immortal Realm to recuperate…”

Fuyu looked at her hanging head, and finally slowly nodded, “Okay.”

Shu Tang was happy and quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Chi Yan, on the other hand, was on the sidelines painfully plowing the ground, could it be that all beautiful-looking female beasts have low EQ? Her master is obviously misunderstood ah! She is still laughing! She will cry in the future!