33

The Soul Returning Pill is made from the souls and bones of beasts in the wasteland, the failure rate is extremely high, and the requirements for the timing, geographical location, and person are extremely demanding. It is difficult for even the most powerful people to make it. Shu Tang couldn’t understand how this Soul Returning Pill fell into Qing Senyang’s hands.

Looking at the smiling Miao Jinghan, she vaguely felt that the cook was in the hands of the kitten and was probably just a pawn used as a cover.

It’s hard to draw the bones of a dragon or a tiger, and it’s hard to know the face of a person without knowing the heart. Not long ago, the little cat was a cute, meowing creature in her heart, and in the blink of an eye, the little cat has become a confusing demon immortal.

After saying what she should have said, Miao Jinghan smiled mischievously at Shu Tang and walked back to her seat with light steps.

Just… I had to admit, even though Miao Jinghan’s identity was already known, her face still had a certain lethal power.

The troubled Shu Tang only turned her head to stop looking at her and instead went to look at the city lord on the high seat.

The moment Miao Jinghan took her seat, Lie You revealed a dazed appearance and apologized, “The three of you came to visit and I was momentarily distracted, but I forgot to let you guys sit down and rest first.” As he said that, he raised his wide sleeve and two maidservants with black veils suddenly appeared behind Shu Tang, startling her.

Seeing the maidservants appear, he continued, “The three of you, please take your seats, the palace has prepared tea for you. If you don’t mind, please enjoy some.”

Although Shu Tang’s cultivation was not high, she is usually sensitive to others’ approaches. However, these two maidservants appeared quietly and were completely insensitive. Moreover, looking at the surprised expressions of Qi Yan and Zhu Caitong, they must have also not been aware.

This City Lord’s Palace, as well as the City Lord, was odd in every way. Shu Tang kept reminding herself in her heart to be extra cautious, and at the same time, Fuyu also told her with her consciousness, “Be careful.”

Shu Tang responded to her master and stepped up the steps towards the seats placed side by side. As soon as she sat down, one of the maidservants immediately placed a teacup at her side and then disappeared from the spot.

These seats were not ordinary wooden chairs but carved from a single piece of cold jade. When she first sat down, she didn’t feel anything, but after a while, she only felt the cold invading her body, even if she used her true qi to protect her.

Realizing that her disciple was not in the right condition, the spiritual consciousness in the jade pendant quietly cast a spell in the body, transferring the immortal power to Shu Tang silently to protect her body.

The only issue is that Shu Tang has the help of her master, but Qi Yan has no one to help her. As soon as she sat down, her face turned pale, and her lips, which were already bloodless, turned even whiter. In the meantime, Zhu Caitong was about to pull her up, but then she heard City Lord Lie You say, “It seems that this white-clothed girl is the one who needs the Soul Returning Pill.”

Miao Jinghan looked towards Qi Yan as he spoke with a smile on her face, not knowing what was on her mind.

Zhu Caitong was worried about Qi Yan’s health and didn’t want to talk nonsense with him, so she pulled Qi Yan to stand up directly and her voice lost its coquettishness, “If the city lord only wants to know which one is not well, just ask us verbally, why do you need to use this kind of method?”