41

Shu Tang was stunned for a moment, and did not understand the real meaning of her words. After thinking about it, she nodded very seriously and said, “I miss her very much. When I was in the Immortal Realm, it was fine not to see each other for ten days, but the first day I came to the Mortal Realm, I began to miss my master.”

She didn’t feel the need to deceive the little cat on this matter. To appear false, there is something to cover up.

She did miss her master now, both the extraordinary miss and the normal miss of master and disciple. The special one, she hid it in her heart, and for the normal one, it has nothing to do with the kitten’s words.

The kitten on the ground poked the fish with its paws for a while before responding, “Oh.”

Shu Tang looked at it puzzled. If she didn’t feel wrong…. is Miao Jinghan suddenly upset?

Vaguely, she had a thought in her mind, recalling what the kitten had done to her during the day, and suddenly her breath stopped. But then she looked at the cat, who was eating the grilled fish, and thought that maybe she was overreacting.

When you think about it, she is just a little girl about ten years old now, Miao Jinghan…. would not be so hungry, right?

After reassuring herself, Shu Tang inserted another fish into the sticks and began to concentrate on grilling the fish.

After the last experience, she had better control of the flame. When making a fire, most of the flames have a maximum point, so if you put the food on the highest point, it will be heated and roasted unevenly. But this time, Shu Tang controlled the shape of the flame to form a relatively flat surface, roasting fresh and tender fish in a relaxed manner, and the effect was naturally different.

There are no condiments, not even a grain of salt, and even though Shu Tang doesn’t know how to cook, she understands that if there are no seasonings to enhance the flavor, it is necessary to show the delicious taste of the food 100%.

However, the freshness in the fish is not something that can be easily brought out. Shu Tang also didn’t plan to eat a fat man in one go1, slowly feeling every change in the fish.

Miao Jinghan ate the tattered fish with dignity and then lay down by the fire to keep warm.

The night was still cool, and in this kind of weather, there was a warm fire, fragrant fish, and… her being serious. The kitten curled up in a ball, its black and white fur coated with a layer of orange under the flames, and the little head hidden between its belly came out from time to time to take a look at the girl baking the fish.

In the daytime, she actually saw the grown-up Shu Tang, and although she knew it was just an illusion, she still felt it was very real when she thought about it now.

Miao Jinghan was a little irritable for no reason. If she had known, she should have waited until Shu Tang entered the third realm before helping her transform into a human. But then again, if the piglet directly turned into a young girl, she would have been reluctant to give her back to Fuyu, right?

The kitten sniffed the fragrance of the fish, squinted its eyes, and unconsciously made a soft meowing sound as the young girl’s face flashed in its mind. When Shu Tang heard this, she flipped the fish and said, “It will be ready soon.

Sure enough, after flipping the fish twice, she cheered, “This one’s done!”

Upon hearing this, the kitten suddenly opened its eyes and scampered to Shu Tang’s side.

Although this fish still didn’t have any condiments, it was very good in appearance, with golden and slightly charred skin, and no burned part.

The fragrance of fish lingered on the river bank and Shu Tang couldn’t hold herself back. The bullying kitten was now in the form of a beast. She tore off a piece of fish with lightning speed and stuffed it into her mouth.