31

Shu Tang who was standing behind her master was shaken, unconsciously looking at her master’s back.

Another matter concerning the Qing Rong Sect. Will Master… who always does more than enough… help with this?

Fuyu deliberated for a few moments, before she asked quietly, “Do you know what exactly is going on?”

“I don’t know yet, what I’ve asked about is limited to this. If you want to know more, you’ll have to ask that person in person.” Zhu Caitong was tired of supporting her head with one hand and simply put both of her hands on the rabbit, “You know I don’t ask for help from you easily.”

Fuyu naturally understood this, and nodded her head without speaking.

Shu Tang was puzzled. Zhu Caitong and Qi Yan had come here without knowing that her Master would be here. If Master wasn’t here, wouldn’t they have to rely on themselves as well? What is the point of this statement now?

She didn’t understand, but Qi Yan did. She nestled in Zhu Caitong’s embrace, her red eyes skittering around before finally closing slowly.

Zhu Caitong hadn’t looked for Fuyu for hundreds of years, and of course, Qi Yan knew the reason why. This time she painstakingly pretended to have a chance encounter for no other reason than her own illness.

The Soul Returning Pill was such a precious pill. There were countless people in the world who wanted it, and what the mysterious man needed others to do would not be something that could be done easily. If they were to rely only on the two of them, let’s not talk about Zhu Caitong, who was not proficient in magic, but only her, it is feared that the person would fall ill before the matter was completed.

Qi Yan’s furry tail moved lightly, this person, Zhu Caitong, clearly said that she didn’t care about her, but she was thinking of her in every way.

For such a person, it was not in vain that she gave all her heart for it.

The room fell into silence, Zhu Caitong stroked the rabbit’s fur, seemingly casually, but in fact, only the rabbit being stroked knew that her hands were damp and noticeably nervous.

Fuyu took in everything, and only after a long while did she sigh, “You and I are good friends, you don’t have to be so nervous.” Zhu Caitong listened and gently parted her delicate red lips, “I wasn’t nervous.”

Shu Tang quietly slandered in the back. This Zhu Caitong is really a mouthful, even she saw that she was nervous, and she still tries to talk tough.

Fuyu was also helpless, so she had no choice but to ask her, “Where is that person and how do I go about finding him?”

Upon hearing this, the rabbit in her bosom opened her eyes and her ruby eyes looked towards the aloof-faced Fuyu Shangxian.

Relieved, Zhu Caitong voiced out the specific method, then said, “Will you go with me?”

“I didn’t want to meddle in the affairs of the Qing Rong Sect, but it seems to be out of my hands now.” Fuyu leaned lightly against the back of the chair, “I will bring Bai Huahua along with you.”

Seeing that Zhu Caitong seemed to be concerned about something, Fuyu added, “I will then gather my presence and return to my original form, so you don’t have to worry about me being recognized.”

If Master returns to her original form, does that mean she’s going to turn back into a jade pendant? Shu Tang had never seen her master’s original form before, and while delighted, she asked in a small voice, “Master, what about me?”

“You will naturally wear my original body and go with them on their search.” Fuyu said it as a matter of fact, but it made Shu Tang instantly nervous.