17

Shu Tang, who was stripped of her pig’s hair alive, was now in a complicated mood. On one hand she was grateful for Master’s quick reflexes, and on the other… Master’s barrier seemed to be a bit unreliable!

Ever since becoming Fuyu’s piglet, she’d learned just fully how far one could be confused!

Fuyu saw the distrust coming from her apprentice and was silent for a long time before softly saying, “The last time I came, it wasn’t like this.”

It was true. When she came last time, the formation did not open so easily and the moment it opened, the Spring of Fire was able to control its fire energy and would not spurt out with such great momentum.

Most importantly, nowadays, its fire energy was no longer pure and was mixed with a lot of filth.

Thinking about it this way, the Spiritual Spring of Fire was indeed in trouble, and the crux of the problem was the very treasure that had been taken away.

Fuyu patted down the remaining ashes for Shu Tang, then placed it on the ground and clasped her hands and a powerful fire energy suddenly rose from the bottom of her feet and surged into her hands.

When that energy condensed into a ball, Fuyu very quickly recited her spell and moved her hands slowly around the fire ball, whirling and fiercely striking it out, straight into the Spring of Fire.

Boom-

Huge amounts of water splashed out, and the Spring Water that carried a strong fire element turned into fine mist that enveloped the outer barrier of Shu Tang.

Shu Tang’s vision was blocked by the water mist, so she couldn’t see what was happening outside, and when she could see, she felt that something was gradually changing inside her body.

Fuyu had already sealed the Spiritual Spring of Fire with a formation and added her own Immortal Seal. Soon, the Spiritual Spring of Fire would no longer randomly appear, and its formation would be even more difficult to undo. Seeing her master’s immortal seal floating above the spring, Shu Tang suddenly felt that her master was not as everyone thought she was – high and mighty and ignores common affairs. On the contrary, she now felt that Master seemed to be quite meddlesome.

She hadn’t been practicing for long, but she could tell that the Immortal Seal was not weak, and even if a spirit came, he probably wouldn’t be able to break it.

While she was imagining things, Fuyu had already leaned down and picked her up with her two front hooves.

Shu Tang was swinging in the air, somehow feeling a little ashamed of this action.

Fuyu didn’t think so much about it, swinging it back and forth and smiling, “Your absorption ability is really strong. Within a few breaths of time, you actually absorbed all of the fire power I drew to you.”

“Hmph-” Shu Tang, who was entangled in this humiliating action, snorted very perfunctorily.

Her Master curled her lips in a smile, not minding, “I originally wanted you to cultivate in the spring for some time, but now the Spring of Fire is not stable.” After a pause, she jokingly said, “I don’t want my disciple to become a boiled pig.”

Shu Tang: “……”

If she heard her correctly, the Master seemed to be telling jokes…

Thus, Shu Tang pulled out an ugly smile despite the psychological damage it suffered.

Fuyu placed it on the ground and cast a defensive spell for all four hooves. Shu Tang bounced on the ground for a while and found that the temperature became just right.