2

Shu Tang had never eaten white radish before because of her weak spleen and stomach. The radish is not a precious product, but she is very happy to eat it.

After sleeping for a while, she has figured out that she is with an immortal who raises pigs and kills them. And since she doesn’t know whether it’s a blessing or a curse, she should cherish the moment and eat as much as she can, sleep as much as she can, and look at the beautiful woman as much as she can with no regrets.

It is nothing more than to be regretful as a human, but to be regretful as a pig too. Shu Tang looked down on herself.

The little piglet ate sweetly, Fuyu’s face became good from then on. As soon as it finished eating the two radishes, the Shangxian reached out and picked up the piglet from the bed, ready to take it out for a walk and show off how clever her new pig was.

After all, Shu Tang had already been fed and drank, and followed obediently out the door even though she didn’t want to.

Within a quarter of an hour after leaving the house, one person and one pig met Immortal Xundie, who was dressed in gorgeous colorful clothes. The Immortal Xundie looked at the pink pig and felt delighted, reaching out and caressing its pink nose. Unexpectedly, the fragrance of her body caused Shu Tang to feel uncomfortable and sneezed.

If it was just a sneeze, it didn’t matter, what mattered was that it actually squirted out bright snot at this moment. Moreover, all of the thin, sticky snot stuck to the hands of Immortal Xundie.

Shu Tang’s pig body shook, and immediately wiped the remaining snot from her nose onto her hands as well, then turned around and buried her head within Immortal Fuyu’s bosom.

Fuyu was also stunned for a moment, and looked at Immortal Xundie eye-to-eye for a long time before she said, “My Bai Huahua may not be able to handle the smell of pollen on butterflies, so we’ll take our leave first.” Saying that, she really turned around and walked away.

Shu Tang was dumbfounded, instantly feeling that she was hugging a capricious and sturdy thigh after crossing over.

However, shortly after the one person and the pig left, the beauty holding the piglet suddenly said, “Bai Huahua, do you think that Immortal Xundie is angry?”

Piglet: “……” Great Immortal! Do you dare to be any slower? And! I don’t have a stupid name like Bai Huahua, okay?

Telling her to no avail, following the fragrance, Shu Tang was brought back to Immortal Xundie by her. The immortal had just used a cleansing spell to resolve the filth on her hands, and when she saw them return, she immediately hid her hands in her sleeves and spoke in a displeased tone, “What is Shangxian doing back?”

Fuyu is a Great Immortal, needless to say, her strength is self-evident, and she is also in charge of the affairs of the Immortal Palace. So no matter what conflicts she has with her, the people of the Immortal Realm will always give her some face. Just now, she left without apologizing, which had irritated Immortal Xundie, but she didn’t attack her. Yet the other party had gone and returned, which was quite provocative, which made her even more annoyed.

Fuyu blinked her eyes and raised the piglet in her hands with both hands, sincerely saying, “My Bai Huahua has been mischievous and troubled the immortal. I brought it back to apologize.”

Hearing this, Shu Tang suddenly felt that this Great Immortal seemed to have such a low EQ, ah…

Because of her poor health, Shu Tang seldom stayed at school, and she didn’t know many of her classmates, let alone any friends. Most of her contacts were patients of the same ward in the hospital, or the nurses and young doctors who like to talk, even so, she had some knowledge of human emotions. But this Shangxian…. she can’t help but complain – how can one make a pig apologize?