6

Luhua Shangxian laughed loudly and asked the next fairy to pack gifts for him and took Fuyu Shangxian to the main hall to greet the guests. After the two sat down, took a sip of tea, and he said, “Are you here for Bai Huahua?”

“I told you yesterday that you should call her Shu Tang.” Fuyu Shangxian corrected.

“Okay okay, Shu Tang, this name is much better than Bai Huahua,” Luhua Shangxian pouted and looked at her. “So, what are you doing here for?”

The main hall was quiet for a while, and they looked at each other.

Luhua Shangxian coughed lightly, and looked away unnaturally. Fuyu then bowed her head, picked up the teacup and said, “Today, I taught Huahua how to draw qi into the body, however, I remember the wrong spell and caused Huahua to practice for a long time.”

Luhua Shangxian is glad that he did not drink water at this time, otherwise it would be sprayed out.

Fuyu added solemnly, “Also, the method you use to practice perseverance doesn’t seem to apply to it too much. I really don’t have a clue about disciples now.”

Luhua Shangxian thought for a moment and suggested.,”If you teach yourself by mistake, it is better to let it learn by yourself.” Saying so, he took out two books, and introduced it one by one, “This is a commonly used book by disciples and should be good for Shu Tang’s understanding of the cultivation of immortals. This is the 5000-year history of Xianfu, but you can also show it.   

After receiving the two books and chatting about recent events in the immortal world, Fuyu got up and left with satisfaction. After she went back, Luhua Shangxian’s remedy was also sent. She looked over it and went to the bedroom to meditate.

On the second day, Shu Tang woke up to see her master still meditating, then quietly ran to the yard and began to run her laps.

After the six laps, she was active and she was about to go back and call Master to eat. Suddenly she smelled a tantalizing scent.

The scent came from the kitchen, Shu Tang’s small heart was entangled, and decided to go secretly look at it first.

However, before she walked to the kitchen, Qing Senyang had already walked to her with a bun.

Since coming to the immortal world, Shu Tang has never faced people other than Fuyu alone, now some flustered, turn the direction to run back, unexpectedly was caught by Qing Senyang by the tail.

The small tail was very tender, and he grabbed it so quickly it immediately ached. Shu Tang kept humming non-stop and Qing Senyang let go of it, took two to three steps to it and took out a bun. “I just want to stop you, accidentally hurt you, and I’ll pay for the crime.”

Want to buy her with a bun?! Shu Tang turned her head and ignored him.

Qing Senyang smiled, exposing two tiger teeth, “I went to the South China Sea yesterday and brought back a lot of fish and shrimp. This bun contains mussels and shrimp and there is also flower substance made from yin… You really don’t want to eat it?”

Pigs by nature is to eat and sleep, sleep to eat. Shu Tang could not eat seafood in her last life. The only exception was the leeks and shrimp buns she secretly ate. The taste was so beautiful… So, her bones dissipated suddenly, turned her head, and bit the bun hard.

The fresh fragrance filled his mouth, and Shu Tang instantly felt that this bun was the best thing she had eaten in her two lifetimes.

Just, before she could eat a second mouthful, a cool voice rang in front of her, “What are you doing here?”