12

Saying that, Fuyu carried Shu Tang into the house and waved her hand back, the door of the house closed tightly while covering a soundproof boundary.

“You shouldn’t have let it go.” After putting down the little pig, Fuyu sat on the soft couch and folded her hands in her long sleeves on her lap, and said lightly.

Shu Tang also knew that she had made a mistake this time, hanging her head and standing grievously.

Guilt aside, she was really hungry… Now she was regretting a bit, why didn’t she just take a few bites to pad her stomach.

When Fuyu looked at its appearance, the words she originally wanted to say couldn’t come out for a moment. After coughing unnaturally twice, she carried the little pig onto the table and said seriously, “Huahua, from now on, don’t casually trust others. Be it people or animals.” After a pause, she continued, “Because, you don’t know whether the one you believe in is a human or a demon.”

Shu Tang suddenly forgot her hunger, her body shook and wrote on the table – “cat demon”.

“Yes, and it’s not an ordinary cat demon, but the contact time was so short that I can’t be sure of its identity.” Fuyu finished, lifted her hand and picked up a small warm dumpling and stuffed it into the little pig’s half-open mouth, “You eat first, I’ll rest for a while, after eating I’ll take you away.”

Leave? Why leave at this critical time? And why is Master always resting? However, Master’s order had been given. Shu Tang could not ask any more questions and had to bow her head and eat.

If she had known this would happen, she shouldn’t have promised Qing Senyang. She should have allowed her master to just chase them away, leaving them to continue their travel.

This guy, Qing Senyang, was clearly using food to gain her trust and then using her curiosity to reach his own goal!

But then again, she was the one who brought her master into the pit. It seems that she can’t blame this on Qing Senyang, really, the blame is still her own… Shu Tang’s mind spun around, and finally returned to the starting point, only to continue with a strong sense of guilt and bury her head to eat.

When she finished eating, Fuyu on the side had also rested enough. Wiping her mouth for her, the master took her in her arms and pushed the door to leave.

Unexpectedly, Qing Senyang was actually standing outside, eyes with respect, saying, “Shangxian, my master said that since things have already come to a head, Shangxian might as well stay for a while and leave after the matter is settled.”

Shu Tang looked at his expression, it was obvious that his face was filled with sincerity, but she felt that – he was lying.

Based on the three elders’ knowledge of her master, none of them would have expected that her master would suddenly leave. This Qing Senyang had obviously already guessed that Fuyu would leave, which was why he had been waiting outside.

Being as smart as he was, he must have seen the connection between Master and himself with this matter.

Shu Tang honestly nestled in her master’s embrace, after all, it was her own fault. It was better to keep a low profile.

Fuyu didn’t bother to think about Qing Sen Yang’s flowery thoughts1. Only glancing at him faintly, “Our stay on earth has been long enough. I’m going to take Huahua back to the Immortal World to cultivate, do you have any objections?”

Although her words were a question, she did not mean to ask in the slightest. Qing Senyang’s appearance remained unchanged, only pausing briefly before bowing, “In that case, this disciple will go back with you. The sect’s greatest treasure has been found and there is no use for this disciple to stay here.”