39

In the middle of the summer night, there was a cool breeze. The fresh breeze, mixed with the fragrance of grass leaves, gently brushed past Shu Tang’s shoulders and lingered in the kitten’s nose.

The surrounding greenery was dyed with darkness, and the fireflies dotted the night with soft yellow light, just like the stars dotting the night sky, and the heavens and earth were reversed.

When Shu Tang’s head buzzed, she thought of her master’s beautiful face for no reason and was so frightened that she hurriedly took a few steps backward. After she realized that the person in front of her was not her Master, she refused loudly, “Not good at all!”.

How bold!

Miao Jinghan is out of her mind!

Smiling at Shu Tang’s frightened face, the kitten took a few silent steps forward, “Isn’t your master not letting you get close to me? Wouldn’t it be a good deal for you to cut off contact with me with a kiss?”

It’s a good deal, my foot!

Shu Tang guardedly stepped backward, “Thank you for your understanding, I don’t think it’s necessary.”

“Tsk,” Miao Jinghan smacked her lips and leaned forward, two tender ears creeping out from the top of her head, “Do you seriously disagree?”

Shu Tang nodded seriously, “I disagree.”

It was a matter of principle! It’s useless to tempt her with cat ears!

Miao Jinghan regretfully took back her cat ears and pouted in dissatisfaction, “I gave you three chances and you didn’t take any of them, you can’t blame me for this.” In the next second, she abruptly changed back to her kitten form and scampered towards Shu Tang. Shu Tang subconsciously caught the cat and held it in her arms.

The kitten stretched, then found the most comfortable position for itself, half-closed its eyes, and lay down in Shu Tang’s arms.

“Since you don’t want to make the deal, then you’ll take me with you for the rest of your cultivation.” It flicked its tail and said, “You can’t refuse this request anymore, meow~”

“Taking you with me to practice while I’m in the human realm will be considered as the thing I do for you?” Shu Tang asked dubiously.

The kitten felt a little cold at the tail and after bringing her long tail into Shu Tang’s arms as well, she said, “Of course meow~”

Shu Tang: “……” selling cute is shameful!

However, overall, this request was much more reasonable than the last one. Although Master wouldn’t allow her to have too much contact with her, it was the only way to go at the moment.

Moreover, even if she had more contact with Miao Jinghan, her Master…. must not know about it.

At the thought of Master, Shu Tang looked a little gloomy, and after casting an illusion spell for her face, she carried the kitten towards the brightly lit streets of Qing Rong City.

The hidden figure of Fuyu Shangxian, who was now staring at the cat in Shu Tang’s arms, her eyes flickered, unknowingly clutching her sleeves in a death grip.

Shu Tang, however, did not know that everything she had done had been seen by Master, and her heart was still thinking about how cold Master had been to her when she left the Immortal Realm.

Perhaps, when she went back again, she should also learn how to be petulant?

It is just that, when she thought of the scene of acting petulant towards her master… Shu Tang shivered with a bitter chill, it is better to forget it.